Disgusted

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Mar 18, 2018 at 9:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard that Delaware ABL that had an open DCV Rep position hired someone from the outside versus bringing back incredibly talented rep that was displaced. Should be ashamed of hi,self. Always knew he was a D-wad!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your post is yet another example of poor judgment and maturity. Reason enough I did not “bring you back”

If you need more information I suggest you move on.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely nothing new there. That geography has a long history of back stabbing, reps exerting their influence over local/ regional management, questionable work habits and focus, lack of common sense decision making amongst the teams, managers not being the brightest bulb in the chandelier and , for most of those years, an AD that wasn’t operation at 100%.. What goes around comes around.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW. Aren’t you Mr. “ My Shit Doesn’t Stink “. Feeling pretty good fucking with another persons life with your tiny perspective on management and the requisite skills it takes to be successful. As another insightful poster suggested several weeks ago, the Apple doesn’t fall far from the trees
    Be ashamed you jerk. Look in the mirror.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They seriously hired someone from outside instead of bringing someone back? And they wonder why the culture here blows. Probably better off, who would want to work for someone that would do that?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sanofi rarely brings somebody back. It does happen though.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ghosts of mid-Atlantic past: Tanya; AB; Lloyd; Slick Mike; Napoleon; the Englishman; Rigid& Frigid; PD. The Legacy continues "..................

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong: it happens all the time, especially after a major layoff where many good reps were let go. If your talking about who I think your talking about, I’m also pretty this ABL was once laid off and brought back.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get used to it. There will be more of that happening in the coming weeks, especially in the Carolina's down the Atlantic coastal region.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That used to be true, but no more. In prior layoffs perceived performance, geography and job titles mattered. This go around salary was the most important criteria. In my area we let go multiple award winners with 10+years in favor of reps hired in the past 6 months at lower pay.
    Sanofi wont try to hire them back regardless as they think they are saving $$ with lowered paid new hires over higher salaried tenured reps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sanofi is about cost cutting - look at bonus plan - impossible quotas so low payouts. Roommates at meetings while Regeneron has first class at hotels . Next thing we will be sharing a bed with a stranger. So minor league

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Roomates? How degrading. Next they will stack you in 4 to a room. Cots or pullout couches. Can this place get any lower? Time for exit strategy. Do you feel good about yourself working here? Seriously.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So disappointed with Sanofi. To think I was so hopeful after our POA. Smh.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are in complete denial......get help and get out

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This seriously makes me so angry!!!! So much for culture and taking care of their own. Manager must be a real a$&hole!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to look at the historical culture in this geography to appreciate why the manager is an a$$ hole

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you should of worked when AB, Napoleon, Tanya, MS , and PD were around....would make this ahole look like a saint

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Basically if you work for now, or have once worked for Sanofi, they don’t want you, because they know their training/developing methods are crap. Development is a joke meant only for those that sell their souls & put their familes second by relocating to home office for 6-9 mos. of course they prefer you don’t have a familues. Single, young & cheap preferred, forget experience. Reps who have had 3-4 managers in as many years, had territories ripped apart, partnering areas frozen, and MC formularies that are unfavorable to them are told it’s All Their fault they aren’t successful. Quit looking backward you stupid rep, let’s work with yet another new manager to put together an “individual development plan” to help you succeed. Practice delivering your slides more effectively....yeah, that’s the answer leadership. I have really tried to drink the Kool Aide and be a good little rep but they just keep shit&ing on us.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poorly written but well said. Point is spot on.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another victim of Sanofi culture and the corporate matrix. #corporatewageslave #bigpharmashackles