Dishonest candidates

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Sep 5, 2020 at 1:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is plagerism?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You and reps like you are known as pharma’s deposable douche pads. I do agree that pharma’s mindless share voice strategy over the last decade has created thousands of 6 figure paying jobs for entitled reps with zero innovation/talent. These reps are indeed the reps that make up the bottom 50% of pharma reps known as the deposable douce pads. They are unprofessional, entitled, dishonest, and frankly useless. This is the straight up truth and not meant to be a personal attack.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s douche BAGS. You don’t douche with a pad, genius.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s also ‘disposable’, not ‘desposable’. I’m not the spelling police, but when you’re calling someone an ugly name, spelling it correctly makes you look less like a fucktard.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Play misty for me sweetie.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then quit asking candidates to bring/provide this data every f-ing interview dumb ass. Duh.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it reeks of stupidity, in here

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for validating this point. These entitled reps like you who expect something for nothing. of course you take exception when a hiring manager asks you to provide documentation cuz you suck and dont want to be exposed. Loserville!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a hiring manager it’s your job especially in pharma to verify and see through bullshit. Get off you ass and get to know your people.Stop staring at matrix for an hour a day and calling it quits. Your a liability for hiring bullshit people.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok yea right you’re a “hiring Mgr” lmfao. Your lies speak directly into the topic of this thread. “Get off of your ass” and start being honest.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dumb ass

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My thoughts exactly when I read your post. Good day you “hiring manger” lmfao

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This entire thread may take the record as being the dumbest thread ever on CP.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

will do, dumb ass, but you should come back when you don't end your posts like a high school girl sending a text message.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both you clowns are useless idiots and neither of you are RDs.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey hiring manager STFU and do me right with my big job offer.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think you missed the point. The op bitches about the data they are shown as being bullshit, manipulated. If that's the case, why keep asking for it. The previous answer has nothing to do with that individual lacking performance data. Don't complain the data prospective hires provide may be bullshit, and then keep asking for more bullshit.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow you are dumb and entitled. Do something to earn your way dummy and stop scamming free passes.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, bullshit data is always easy to spot. That’s why you continue to ask for it – it’s incredibly easy to separate the liars from those who are telling the truth. Performance data is important, as is honesty. You can weed out plenty of dishonest candidates pretty quickly when asking for data. Frankly, the same is true for references - when all you get are references from other sales reps and no managers, you get a pretty clear picture of the quality of the candidate.