Dishonest candidates

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Sep 5, 2020 at 1:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good points. It’s sad that there is an unhealthy disproportionate # of pharma reps with low credibility who try cheating their way from job to job.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen. I also enjoy my six-figure salary, bonus, company car, and all of the golf I play in the afternoons. I'm easily the highest paid caterer in the city, which is just fine with me. There are far worse ways to make a living.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you’re on the wrong thread. You should start a new thread on this topic. It’s pretty easy to do.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a manager all a resume does for me is help me determine if I want to speak live to them. As far as ranking reports I don’t even waste my time on those. Ultimately if a candidate is lying or faking their portfolio I will discover it by speaking to contacts that i know from the candidates company. Generally, if a candidate is a stud they will be well known across the nation of their previous employer. I’ve had candidates before claiming they won all these awards and did all these things and after doing my research, I uncovered nobody knew who the hell the guy was at his company. Pretty easy to blow up these lying candidates games.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so glad I don’t work for you!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why cause I like reps to be honest and credible? Wow!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no because you sound like a dick!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is amazing how many people completely lie on their resumes and on LinkedIn for the entire world to see. One huge lie that is seen often are titles. Often people will give themselves titles like director or key account manager and in reality have never had those titles. Other frequent lies are President Club awards and sales rankings. These are very very easy checks hiring companies can make by calling Human Resources. Many of these fake ass individuals need to be called out.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s up with the defensive and angry attitude? Nobody is attacking you. Apparently you you taking exception to these comments hits you close to home. So if you were a manager I take it you would surround yourself with a team of dishonest cheaters? Very sad!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a barbie rep play foot pool with my crazy 8s under the table during an initial interview. I moved her on to the 2nd round but never hired her.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of unqualified and desperate idiots out there who wish they were Biogen material. Reality is they won’t sniff a job here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok sure yeah Biogen is really all that. And you’re a tool.