Dismissed

Discussion in 'Ironshore Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 4, 2019 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

31 reps let go today.... not sure if territories eliminated or back filled yet.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These reps should be happy to be forced to do something else!! This industry is a total nightmare!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was it only in the Northeast?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager just gave me the threat about my territory with no HR on the line. Time to lawyer up. I want to sue that prick personally.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awe, you want to file suit because you got called out for not working??? Go back in your meds or better yet get off your but and do your job. As for lawyering up, that just proves what an entitled jerk you are - on what grounds? Managers are allowed to manage without HR and if your territory isn't performing that isn't s HR required call, it a manager telling an employee they are held accountable. Let me guess you probably think Trump's innocent too Do us all a favor and crawl back under your rock. Sorry you signed on to work for a company that actually expected you to earn your paycheck. Clearly you think you should be paid for doing nothing

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most are vacant territories. Very few actual reps being displaced. Several reps have been give notice they need to start earning their salary or their territory will be next. Can't blame the company, they do have to make money and if a rep can't sale, well why keep paying them?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Entire country. But mostly vacant territories. In the Southeast region only 2 reps were actually displaced

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Writing is on the wall. Iā€™m not waiting around to see what happens to those on a plan etc. IQVIA will drop this like a hot rock within 6 months.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump is innocent you moron and you better pray that he wins in 2020 or all of us are out of jobs you dumbass.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only this shithole is a nightmare. Worst managed company ever and one of the all time worst launches in history. Drug is a dog. No one writes this shitty product. Out of here soon.