Displaced BHBU rep

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 2:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, you are correct. I am not in the BHBU. But am familiar with some of the bonus plan. Question on plan-what % or reps will not make bonus based on the thresholds to be met. 50% no bonus, 10% with no bonus, 90% with no bonus?

When the ONC indications are approved, you will see immediate uptake and the reps will be making bonus money hand over fist at that point. Some of the reasons are Relationships (we know the Providers who will use th product), Clinical Superiority (ReClast can't even claim they are as good as us), Reimbursement, and so on.............

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a pretty "confident" statement to make saying that when the ONC indication comes, the BHBU reps will be making money hands over fist! You sure about that? Having the ONC certainly won't hurt for the PMO patient, but no gaurantees! Why are you SO confident? Just curious.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now we know you are full of Shit, Because the ONC drug will probably be called something else other than Prolia.. Zometa-Reclast???

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you out of your mind. No onc has any respect for you liars. You may think that Prolia will be handed to you but the fact remains that Amgen will hire a NEW sales force to promote the drug. You have no credibility anymore. Now go and sell more Aranesp to those oncs!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who expects a bonus??? At this rate, 90% of the sales force won't get a bonus and 50% will be looking for a new job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe the ONC reps will make $$$ not BHBU. As they should, Amgen will make $21K on patients if Prolia is priced the same per unit for the onc indication.

As for BHBU, 20-30% will make the first threshold for Sept and get paid in Dec's bonus. Minus the $1000 Amgen advanced us. The same 20-30% will have a chance to get out of this hell hole. This is the worst working condition in my history of being a rep.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder if this has anything to do with the last minute meetings planned for the IBU in the fall? I wouldn't doubt the realignment rumor one bit. Amgen's "brain-trust" have always defaulted to realignment to cover their stupidity. They are seemingly incapable of learning and have no clue how to sell anything. They shift people around as if that re-sets everything and they get to start over. Meanwhile, the customer just gets that much farther away from Amgen and that much closer to our competition.

I guess those at the top have all they want and don't really care about the company and it's future, so long as they can surround themselves with sycophants that won't rock-the-boat. It's more important to them that they avoid being sued than it is to capture a market. The dirty little secret is; they aren't avoiding lawsuits, so much as they're just avoiding work.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does the bhbu have to do with the IBU meetings this fall? I say nothing, especially as realignment goes.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow two different threads have now referred to the bhbu as a "hell hole". coincidence or reality?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely a Hell Hole with horrendous management and a toxic culture!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell Hole is accurate, and this can be verified by an internal feedback that Amgen seeks from their sales team...

...But the BHBU decision makers have not made the best decisions to date either. Is this the same group that hired some Managers who have never Launched a product in the BioPharma marketplace, and even hired Managers who have had no Sales Experience at all, never mind Management. How can a company succesfully sell a new product within the industry when the Reps are more qualified and experienced than the people that are Managing them. How many good ideas are never explored because the good ideas are not recognized by supervisors....

...For so long, Amgen was THE PLACE to work. Now, Amgen is still THE PLACE to work if you can play Politics, CYA with Corporate and throw your reps under the bus, and document everything that your team does to please their own boss who may be just as inexperienced and incompetent.

Hell Whole Hallelujiah. I pray for you. Yes, you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love this site. It certainly beat the summer reruns. Keep going with the nonsense.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get alot of kicks out of this website as well. However, unfortunately there is alot of information that is factual and disturbing-moreso than other sites. However, the nonsense on some of the topics is truly hysterical.

Keep up the good work, on both ends. Reruns get old.....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is the next feedback? Would like to use the exact words "he'll hole". We have mid year review, do we get to give one to the managers?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without a doubt I am using hell hole. Time to man-up team.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Original poster, are you a former Reclast rep? Get off your A#$ and do something.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whether the rep is former Reclast or not, everyone is realizing Amgen sold us a bill of goods.
    Prolia will not be the next best thing (maybe with onc indication) and we are stuck Yes we can go find something else and many will. You are not dealing with businesses that are in good times. The PCP's are hurting and Medicare has alot to do with this. If you think they are jumping at the chance to make pocket change and lay out big $$ to inject a patient, you are living in a fantasy

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 months=120 days
    tick tock tick tock

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmm, do you know who you are???

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unbelievable isn't it....it feels like 4 years.