District Manager/Regional Manager/salary and bonus

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2005 at 2:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DSM-defined as a manager who has 8-12 reps
    Regional Manager-defined as a manager who has 8-10 DSM who manage 8-12 reps
    Specialty Sales Director-defined as a manager who might have 12-20 or 30 reports---reps and acct managers

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sales director---12 reps and 4 account managers
    125k base, ~60K bonue---14 years with same company

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    sales director---12 reps and 4 account managers
    125k base, ~60K bonue---14 years with same company

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, there are reps with biotech that are paid about 110 (not many) with a lot less responsibility. You know you could jump ship and make a lot more money right?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and it only took less than 60 seconds for the managers reply!

What a crock, why bother posting stupid threads and start responding to them, what are you, a fucking nutcase loser?

Get a life!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW!!!!!!

And your point is...........?

And my response is........who fucking cares!

Your thinking is definitely on a different level than mine.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    and it only took less than 60 seconds for the managers reply!

What a crock, why bother posting stupid threads and start responding to them, what are you, a fucking nutcase loser?

Get a life!

[/ QUOTE ]

An endless stream of idiots at CP, or maybe just a couple with and endless amount of time on their hands.
    You know, I'm starting to feel sorry for their worthless asses.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The idea was that I set the topic up and then listed my situation in a different response. What has you so heated about that?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM - 11 reps

$110K - $40K bonus 2k options/year - worthless stock

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM pharma 125 and 40 bonus

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Primary Care Rep and Accountant:

Primary Care Salary $71,200 + 30k average bonus.

TAX SEASON - More in 4.5 months than any Regional Manager in Pharma!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for my health insurance for past 12 years!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My bad, I said 4.5 months thinking January to April 15th. Actually, more like 3.5 months, because W2's and mortgage interest statements don't come til end of January in most cases.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While you're sitting your fat ass in an office with a 10 key and a computer, I'm out among other adults having intelligent conversations and enjoying the fresh air and sunshine.

Rather than posting your Bullshit on CP why not go to www.eatshit.com, it's probably more your speed, dweeb!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're referring to me the accountant, let me say this. I do the same at the end of tax season, but I've got a shit load of cash to do it with! I don't work much other than 1 weekend a month, I am part owner in the firm, but employee other accountants to make money for me!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    DM - 11 reps

$110K - $40K bonus 2k options/year - worthless stock

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought Lincoln freed the slaves.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    My bad, I said 4.5 months thinking January to April 15th. Actually, more like 3.5 months, because W2's and mortgage interest statements don't come til end of January in most cases.

[/ QUOTE ]
    DO NOT believe this post. My wife is an accountant and there is NO WAY this wack job makes the kind of money he is stating here in 3-4 months tax season or NOT. I GUARENTEE IT. I see how much my wife works her ass of around tax time for a lot of very wealthy clients and there is NO WAY she makes that money in just a few months.

What I don't understand is why people always feel the need to post BS postings on here as if they will meet these people who read it and we will be impressed with them?? Why post BS crap. Nobody cares and are not impressed!! Get a life.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    DO NOT believe this post. My wife is an accountant and there is NO WAY this wack job makes the kind of money he is stating here in 3-4 months tax season or NOT. I GUARENTEE IT. I see how much my wife works her ass of around tax time for a lot of very wealthy clients and there is NO WAY she makes that money in just a few months.

What I don't understand is why people always feel the need to post BS postings on here as if they will meet these people who read it and we will be impressed with them?? Why post BS crap. Nobody cares and are not impressed!! Get a life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like your wife works for a firm. I'm 1/3 partner in a firm and I really don't give a rats ass what you believe.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wyeth DM here,veteran,been a manager for 3+ years,in the industry for 5+.Salary of 72,500,bonus of 17,000 and of course I'm the boss.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Wyeth DM here,veteran,been a manager for 3+ years,in the industry for 5+.Salary of 72,500,bonus of 17,000 and of course I'm the boss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you joking? Start interviewing, I'm a rep and I have an 88,000 base. 40 in bonus this year. Yes, it is specialty but there are some "PHAT" management positions that pay a lot of money.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man you are wayyyyy under paid. I make 84K PC rep 7 years. Company is expanding starting DM min salary is 90K. Polish up that resume.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regional Manager for a large company---95 reps and 9 DMs---17 years with the same organization. 165 base---50-70 bonus---stock options but not paying off