District Managers

Discussion in 'Par' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2009 at 10:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which one is the nuttiest?

Miami
    New York
    Dallas
    Los Angelos
    Detroit
    Philadelphia

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Philadelphia - without question

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Giddy up!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nashville...not even a competition as to who is the nuttiest. What makes him different from the others is that he doesn't try to be nutty...the other managers mentioned above all attempt to be hard asses. It comes natural in Nashville. He doesn't even realize it! He will force more resignations and possibly firings and par will still employee him... Do not work for him. If you do you will be left scratching your head trying to figure him out. Don't try, he was nuts at tap and he is nuttier here. Don't blame him though. Blame upper management for giving him the opportunity. Actually blame nef for actually thinking he had what it takes.
    You have been warned...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the first name of the Philly DM?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares about the RANBAXY LABS BUYOUT OF PRX, It is a 5 year old post and the person is proud of it?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cleveland

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK...Who's the DM from TAP. Name please - I know him but just can't recall his name. Wasn't he a former helicopter pilot?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave Goertz - Nice guy

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave is a really nice guy. Too good for this company, if you ask me.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree 100% - Great manager!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes managers that are great at saying "i really appreciate it".
    how does not producing or developing a team make one so good?
    Wade Phillips should still coach the cowboys Eh? He was so nice to the players and really made them feel so special and good.

idiots!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Tony Dungy was a nice man and won a Super Bowl and respected. IDIOT. What a dumb analogy. A great manager can motivate effectively without the threats. What do you think Eh?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

his district is one of the lasts NO?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly no DMs could ever go back to sales. Just picture it? It is industry wide in all realms. They get lazy, and just stop caring. next time just watch them try to act cool. It is almost like watching robocop at the police station. They just dont fit in anywhere.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So let me guess, you are a manager who is all pissy because your reps think you're an a*shole so it drives you nuts that there would acutally be a manager who is liked and respected. So what exactly do YOU do to motivate your reps when morale is down and the numbers are in the toilet? I am sure that berating them and beating them down really encourages them to work their hardest for you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He really is the best manager I have ever worked for. Leaves us alone and never gives us a hard time about our performance. His main concern is that we are all happy and he is so appreciative of us. I would never want to work for a DM that has high expectations and works us to a number. That would not be cool.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BK is the exact manager you talk of that tries to intimidate

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Burger King is a DM here? Flame broiled baby!