1. Almost 50 non-oncology drugs found to kill cancer cells —Chi-Med stops pancreatic cancer trial upon early success — GSK gets speedy review for one of its top drug prospects— See more on our front page news TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

District Managers

Discussion in 'Dealing with Your Manager' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2014 at 11:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As sales reps, account managers, senior or executive reps-biotech or pharma-do you really think District Sales Managers are a necessity or waste of momey? Think about the value they give? To me, they forward our ideas to thr regionals or VP of sales. They cant make a true business decision without permission, so why not eliminate the corp waste of $ & potentially save our jobs at the end of the day? Hell, I can send an email to the regional or vp. Im open to toughts from younguys & gals, but this is truly my feelings based on dm/vp experience. Naybe its me & I'm totally open to suggestions or different viewpoints.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To me, a DM would be best served - with some fava beans and nice chianti