1. Lilly to test COVID-19 antibody drug in unorthodox nursing home study — Prepare for an influx of cell and gene therapy approvals — Regeneron pairs with BioNTech on melanoma immunotherapy — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

District Managers

Discussion in 'Dealing with Your Manager' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2014 at 11:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As sales reps, account managers, senior or executive reps-biotech or pharma-do you really think District Sales Managers are a necessity or waste of momey? Think about the value they give? To me, they forward our ideas to thr regionals or VP of sales. They cant make a true business decision without permission, so why not eliminate the corp waste of $ & potentially save our jobs at the end of the day? Hell, I can send an email to the regional or vp. Im open to toughts from younguys & gals, but this is truly my feelings based on dm/vp experience. Naybe its me & I'm totally open to suggestions or different viewpoints.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To me, a DM would be best served - with some fava beans and nice chianti