District Meetings

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2015 at 7:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why all of a sudden we have district emergency meetings!!!!!? What is going on? Heard billing, but they can just send an email to fix that

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is not much chatter from home office. Heard just billing changes!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well this news is concerning...anyone else worried?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Accounts will be dropping like flies!!! This is worse then draw fee being cancelled!!! This company is done. It's the truth and it's time to jump ship. If you have greater than 50% out of network just quit now

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True that! You have less than three months before disaster strikes.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No other lab is doing this?!? We are doomed!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our meeting out West was Great! We as leading companies do took a solid first step at cleaning up this business. I am proud to work here..... Jim you made a tough decision. When many look back they will forget your courage today - I compliment you for it. You are doing what at the time has to be tough and of course will create critics. Keep up your leadership many of us in the "trenches" are praying for you nightly and carr our bags with pride. See the top in Italy.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the F are you smoking in the west?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes thank you Jim. I needed that extra push/shove to get a new job. How do you suppose we can compete with the other labs...the VAP??? Please...that's not enough to make patients pay for our over priced out of pocket labs. Add on the fact that it's a lot of extra work for the clinic to package our stuff. How to do propose that I keep the HDL, BHL, and Singulex from capitalizing on this opportunity. True, they maybe forced to go this direction on the future but in the meantime I'm gonna be bleeding out on the streets. This is dooming for sales.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine is today, what am I in for?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smoke and mirrors my friend. That is what you're in for. Being the first out of the gates without a level playing ground is a set up for failure. It's a shame.
    Previous post about business migrating to other labs is the only option customers will have.
    Imagine yourself as a practice owner. Do I overwhelm my customers with crazy bills or change lab companies that don't charge customers even though it may cause temporary disruption.
    Even if the industry is mandated in the near future to require all patients to shoulder the costs, it's those labs that hold out the longest and/or pay the fines, those are the ones who survive.
    Being first now means coming in last later!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone needs to jump ship. Just one bill over $200 will drive your clients nuts. Now just imagine it happens every week multiple times a day. You can only take care of it once or twice, then you start to lose credibility and three trust. You will never get that account back on your side!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is something more to this, it seems we are self imposing a punishment on ourselves...I would bet that the OIG has something big on us for sure!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oig ready to lay the smack down on Atherotech. Heard 7.5 million fine!?! Any truth?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it seems so odd that we would do this so far ahead of the curve. What purpose can this serve? I have no idea how I will keep accounts. Basically every out of network patient will get a bill. A mystery bill...drs and patients love that. We can offer anything they can't get with a quest or LabCorp. At least the big labs are in network and they will cost a lot less.

Bye Atherotech....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reality is that the billing practices were illegal as were draw fees. You have to bill the patient. They thought they were smart being out of network so they would get paid higher to compensate for not balance billing. It was the good ole' boy management that thought they were smart and would run the business their way and not listen to advice of anyone. They were warned of the issues that they faced the last 2 years and didn't listen. In the words of Malcom X and Rev Wright: " the chickens have come home to roost".
    It's unfortunate for the rest of us in sales that management didn't get it. SR as CCO didn't listen and had no clue how to run a commercial organization. Chased his tail, comp change after comp change; no understanding of the business or what a good hire was. Incompetent managers, no strategic plan. Current management still trusts the likes of JS who may be smart but is a total idiot. CP , VP of marketing? get real... he couldn't even make it as a lawyer. I'm out of here before OIG bankrupts the company.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we were already heading towards bankruptcy, but with the big fine the OIG is going to hand us is definitely going to break this company in half. Massive layoffs before regional meetings...under performing territories will be cut and let go. Look what happened in Iowa and Oklahoma. Its over and get it out right now

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no leadership here! Jim should be leading an assisted living facility not this company. The board of old "has beens" and so called leaders are buffoon's. We don't carry bags moron...what a lame statement...carry the bags...loser pharma rep

this place stinks

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By August Atherotech will lose 25% of all accounts due to increased patient responsibility. Most states we are out of network and we large panels that will be disastrous, but small panels makes us no moneys Atherotech should just do business in states with great coverage and take as much market share as possible. Many reps days are numbered but not at their faults.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This describes how much we are un medically necessary which is illegal. This place scares me for my career.