District Meetings

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2015 at 7:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have met and talked to the TF piss ants that migrated here. They are very flawed and demonstrate no work ethic. The RD are completely useless and unethical. The reps for most I know are sub performer or already quit. My manager was fired and she deserved to be kicked out on her ass.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so.....What do you think about these emails where reps can not contact billing if an office or patient has a question about a bill. emailing and waiting on billing is like sending a message to the bermuda triangle and hoping to get resolve. WTF?
    And......You got to love managments' perspective..... Don't tell offices worse case they wont mind. its all good. I can't believe the revenue is dropping? ummmmmmm i know they have to do thier job but boy they are going to lose the respect of all of those below and above. Would hate to be in my managers position. At least i can save my soul by being honest with my accounts affording me the opty to work with them on my next gig. Thats right! as soon as possible i am out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The worst idea the company ever had was to hire full line TSM's and managers in areas that were and should have remained white space areas covered by customer service. I can't believe what they told these people in training, that the science of the VAP will make customers go back to paper req forms and 3rd party pickup and no interfacing Instead of just ordering tests on the computer or ipad, sending people to the hospital lab (where the VAP is on the test menu for high risk patients already) and getting results right in their EMR profile with no hassle. Sure, your accounts won't mind getting results mailed in. They will just have a couple of techs scan and drop all day. They actually said that to people.

I feel bad for the people who were misled and haven't found other jobs yet. I just got a final offer to get out of here and I am just realizing what a joke this all was. Half the people in my training class left after a few months. I was one of the stupid ones that was too stubborn to face reality. And wow did I piss off some long time friends/customers dragging them into this bullshit. Lost hours of productivity are incalculable at this point dealing with Atherotech. Missed pickups, irate patients, cancelled tests that made 80 year old people on fixed incomes drive back to clinics. Lost billing information. Creating "heart failure panels" and special "metabolic panels" even though there are already AMA standardizations. And and on and on.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give credit to Jim. He said months back that the UHC contract would impact the business and it has with declining profit. The new billing policy has dropped business by half but he has predicted this also. New tests coming that have no data and are not covered but Jim will predict this won't matter. Love to hear how he will dance around this on a Monday call but since I left the company someone will have to update the posts. Atherotech is the best company Boston has working for it. This month Boston will pass you on the race for that valued 5th spot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boston not a refernece lab buddy. they don't even have CBCs...... Looks like Johns Donut shop corner lab may come in for fifth largest reference lab. Don't worry about boston. We just ALL NEED TO GET A NEW JOB! Perhaps Boston is hiring????

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boston is the last place you'd want to go to. They already reached their peak.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah but they still pay draw fees and don't balance bill and I don't know how to sell any other way.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The whole lab industry is imploding. Unless you have something amazing that docs want or need they will figure ways to get you the blood. Insurances are cracking down on high value testing. Even the BrCA test will soon be prior authorization even if necessary. Read the journals of managed care. You need to go to quest or labcorp if you want in without much work and a stable environment or leave the busicddd

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you talked to or listened to Jim? He is an idiot! Damn embarrassing.

He thinks the VAP sells itself above and beyond managed care, Interfaces, patient complaints and customer complaints. A complete moron.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you forgot to mention the useless RDs most which never carried the bag. especially the TF goons who are a major cluster fk...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have any of the TF goons done any good? Are thief districts on the top of the rankings...my guess nope. Heard they fired TR out of Chicago!!! How are JF & TW doing? Heard both are horrible and all accounts hate them and have no respect from their TSM's! A few more months once billing hits and it's over for all of your accounts. Start job searching and putting out all those fires from your accounts!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is the worst person I have met and even a worse manager. The TF managers all stick together thinking they ruled and she got ran within months. I was glad to see her out of my way. I heard the TMs that TW and JF were shocked from day 1 of on the job and still worthless and pretty much a joke.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets move on from TF. You have a problem the problem is you cant move on. Let the past go these two guys are very decent men here and your attacks are personal. I am sure you would tell your children to move on from something that happened at school to them now you need to do the same.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TR was a disaster. Just ask the TMs. Also ask the TMs that work with TW and JF. They will tell you the truth that the culture from these two are a disaster as well

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, time to get some counseling. Your obsession with TF is so pathological it's sick. Time to move on and shut up. These 2 very decent and capable guys have done nothing to wrong you and do a good job at Atherotech. They are still here and you are not. Get some help and go away. REALLY.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let them vent!!! This is a forum to do that, so if you don't like reading it just create another thread and don't read it. These guys must be hated for some reason, maybe the arrogance they send out thinking they are the greatest or maybe it's someone in house mad at them. Could be a present employee passed on a promotion and they idiots got the role. Neither of them will succeed. If I were any Atheorech employee I would be looking to leave

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll chime in...The problem is we have an immature HR with no experience on talent acquisition. We hired all these TF manager and TMs. The TF managers never sold directly or very little so when they got in the field they were and still are lost and unskilled. The TF reps for the most part have left because they do not know how to roll up their sleeves and close business, they are cry babies and winers. Most are gone!!!! As far as the remaining TF managers is just part of our culture now. We are a small lab with small minds, leaders and spiraling out of control. HR is a big concern for not vetting the TF culture.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So marketing are we now selling on price? Thats a battle we will never win. in our area we are now the old Berkley panel and in our competitive lab group (which is Boston, etc) we are now selling against free.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ist
    Yes. We brought the TF culture to Atherotech and it's been down hill since. I don't know TW or JF but if they are like TR I would not be surprised. TF has a history of cheating and fraud which they carried over to Atherotech.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps TW and JF are more "Atherotech" than they were like Tf and that's why they are still here? You are impuning them solely and totally by an association that they once had. You are saying "everyone from TF is terrible". Sounds from your hostility and intimate familiarity you were once there also. Are you holding yourself to a different standard? Time to drop this ridiculous rant and move on.