district stats

Discussion in 'Fidia' started by anonymous, Aug 15, 2016 at 10:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You see this is why you are stupid, you don't read and comprehend well. I never said Fidia was a bright spot on a resume, I said the company doesn't matter. People hiring look for great competencies and it is obvious you lack any.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's obvious I don't have any?

Is that why I'm selling a cutting edge ortho implant for rotator cuff repair? The only one like it on the market.

It must be. Keep selling that HA!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how you are so interested then in Fidia. Why not just move on? Get a life loser...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sell implants and work at Fidia. It's great!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

get a life loser? Is that the best you can do?

Wow.

Just wow.

I still have friends here. They tell me everything. I'm free to comment on anything I please anytime I please.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have ethics. Couldn't do that. I simply got out.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karma will get you. Just quit fidia and move on.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is typical! Just look back at pervoious rolls he has had! Nothing new here for MM. We all just have to deal with his sneaky insecure ways. Eventually he will find a reason to get ride of us all so no one is left to point the finger.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

33 out of 65 current territories are either open or have reps who have been working the job less than a year.

29 out of 65 showed a loss in Hyalgan for Q2.

Only 24 out of 65 sold Hymovis since launch (March).. 6 of which sold ONE BOX.

These are the scariest stats I've ever seen. Who cares what each district is showing.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MM is the worst manager EVER. He can not keep reps. He fires the good reps or they quit because it's his way or the highway. Someone on the team quit because they did not ever want to be in a car with him again! They didn't even have a JOB lined up! Just quit because of MM and his behavior on ride alongs!! He is unable to coach a rep because he has no idea what is going on. He came into Fidia with ZERO abilities to sell or manage people in the market space, yet he has all the answers. Refuses to listen to input from the veteran reps because he knows best. Go and search for the threads written about him from his former company. They hated him as much as the MA district hates him. He is toxic to any district. With the arrogance that he has plus his lack of empathy for the human race, he will destroy any district he touches. I feel sorry for the MA district. I know they live in fear of being fired everyday. That's never a work environment that creates sales, but like they say, MM knows best!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is all truth. The very first office I ever brought Mike into a week later asked me to make sure I never brought him by again because of the questions he asked and the ways he asked them.

Mike had all the threads about him taken down from his cough syrup job but no fear he is here at Fidia now to ruin your life.

He's a psychology major from a small nothing college in Ohio. What do you expect besides personality quizzes and bow ties.

Does the guy own more than 1 suit this is getting to be a bit much.

Who did he run out this month?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have issues my friend. Seek professional help, you need it. MM is flourishing and you are a loser. Get off Cafepharma and move on. There is garbage to pick up somewhere and you need to pay your bills.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please define flourishing.

He's had huge turnover since he first came on board. Now his hires are starting to leave. The numbers have not improved in his district.

Please define flourishing.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For Q2 there was less than 8% increase in sales company wide. Scariest part? The top 5 territories made up 6.5% of that growth.

60 territories account for less than 1.5% company wide sales growth. Dead weight trumps productivity by a landslide in this joint (pun intended). You are a fool if you think any business owner will tolerate this for long.

No empty layoff threats here. Just cold. Hard. Facts.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to laugh at the "flourishing" comment about MM! Look at his numbers for the 2nd quarter! He is in the mid 50's in percent to goal. Only one of his team members met their goal for Q2. So if this is "flourishing", you have very low standards! Actually, your just ridiculous and should not post anymore.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well it's actually Mike so what to you expect.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You won't believe this but it isnt Mike and not that it matters. What does matter is that you have issues and can't get over your failure.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My failure?

Don't worry about me. You've got no clue about me Mike.

It's obvious to everyone in your district you are in over your head and you don't have any real answers.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't try and deflect.

First Mike was "Flourishing" and now it's revealed that his group is 50% at plan and you want to divert people's attention from that?

Bottom line is MM hasn't impact the bottom line AT ALL since he was brought in. If making 50% of your goal is flourishing it's no wonder you still work for Fidia. I would hate to see you have to work for a real company where goals mean something and actually matter.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike here. all my reps suck. It's their fault numbers are bad. Aldo agrees.