Disturbing Sign - Top Talent Leaving

Discussion in 'BioHorizons' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2012 at 4:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard the SouthEast Director of Sales left the company. He was not only their all time top producing sales representative but he ended up being the best Director also. BioHorizons must be scratching their heads on where they went wrong.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody cares.

Nobody.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 of their senior top reps around the country also left recently. Dallas rep went to Straumann.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all of this isn't true, nobody left on their own

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes it is... dont let the management rhetoric fool you, fool

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK Which top 4 reps left on their own?? I can't wait to clean my screen of the bs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey asshat I am still waiting to hear about all that talent leaving on their own....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are obviously one of the no talent individuals that are left at Bio. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, great is now gone or moved to International.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another top rep with over 7 years left the company. This one was out of Boston. Bio can't stop the bleeding.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody cares.

Nobody.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was no top rep!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever, you obviously don't know him and what he brought to the table. He lasted longer than you will with Bio.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a top rep?? Multiple Presidents' club, Million Dollar club, Top Regen Rep, and 7 years with BioHorizons...sounds like a top rep but hey you probably just got here.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to mention that he was also a great guy.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

probably still is.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

M5 is at Implant Direct now! Shocker after the canning from Bio.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MB- Michigan rep left last week. Top rep in total implants sold in 2011 Presidents club 2010

Hey management you feel that slight breeze on your neck? Thats top reps blowing the dust of the resume.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fired implant reps end up at implant direct. It's a stop gap employer until they find something long term. No one stays there. It's basically unemployment insurance while you try and find a real job.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I would rather be unemployed, house forclosed, spouse leave me, dog die, kids hate me than ever work for implant direct

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you must be one of those delusional lemmings that actually believe your product is drastically better.