Diversity at Sunovion?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2018 at 11:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS

3. #23 anonymous, Apr 8, 2018 at 1:02 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2018 at 1:22 AM
    anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was called the N word at the sales meeting last week. They thought I did not hear them, but they drank too much and was louder than they thought. The sad part is it was someone from home offeice with two others who I did not know. Bad leadership. Racist!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMFG, you've been peppering this thread with your bullshit little lies for a while now. Go away, you sound like an idiot, no one believes you, and your posts are being ignored. Go away weirdo

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fjrst of all, nobody here believes you. You are full of shit. Obviously a troll trying to stir up a controversy where one doesn’t exist.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you “Woke” or whatever that means? I don’t see the point of diversity. The industry has prospered the way things are.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll! Fake news!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are such a LIAR1 That job has been relegated to the infamous PRINCETON ONE!!!! They do all the screening and rejecting. Very few blacks will make it through. Any other group, that do not appear white will be rejected too!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you were called a NITWIT or a NAZI or both ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You would just love to call me the N word, wouldn’t you? KKK Grand Wizard. Racist!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more fake calls of “racism” that no one believes. Meanwhile, this same person who has most likely never been discriminated against in their life, spews out racist garbage. No wonder most in society now recognize who the true racists are. They aren’t the victims they claim to be, that’s for sure!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give it up redneck.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all around you, my friend. None of us say what we think, but all of us think what was said. Believe it!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey look, everyone....another “victim” living in the greatest country on earth making 6 figures, probably multiple cars, a nice house, health insurance, multiple TV’s and cell phones, with more opportunities than 99% of the world. This guy/gal has had it rough, probably deserves reparations....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! If Oprah made it, they can too!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, dummy covers you just fine

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think this is overplayed. I walk the halls in HQ every day and I see brown white and black. Maybe the percentages aren’t ideal, but I’ve never seen a bias to exclude

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can’t be serious.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't Timmy Ford all the diversity we need?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's certainly all the Timmy we need! And no, has nothing to do with race