Diversity at Sunovion?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2018 at 11:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was called the N word at work again last week. I was in the bathroom in the stall and two women were talking and they did not know I was there. They called me and another person of color an N word and said they wished we would quit. I know who they are and would report them to HR, but I know it will not do any good. I think they knew I was in there and just wanted me to hear them.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually it will do good if you report to the the compliance hotline - confidential - really, and some of the HR people are good people. Of course some of them are sh. T

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

B U L L S H I T

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

B
    B U L L S H I T

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a joke. Left a few back and the same morons are morons.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People still think that they should be promoted or given more for being a " protected status " ?

Pathetic , Pathetic , Pathetic.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Either this is bullshit, or you are a coward.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was in my office and next door is a conference room. I heard three women taking about the N word people that work at Sunovion and they wish they would all quit. They said they got several other N word to quit and they are working in the last few. This place is like a KKK rally.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough with the bullshit lies trying to stir something up. No doubt you're the same one posting the sinking ship, the patent, etc... trying to make people angry.

You REALLY need to get some therapy. Getting joy from making others unhappy isn't normal. Just because you're miserable, leave the rest of us alone please.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your point?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know exactly who those women are. They are not shy about being racists. They tried to get me to talk to them too about people of color and I shot them down. Not everyone at Sunovion hates other races.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you do know that everyone’s knows you’re a troll and that what you are posting is total BS don’t you? I mean, it’s funny to read especially since you think some might believe it. Good luck and hope that helps

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe her. I am white, but I can see from the people that work there that people of color are not welcome.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it happened again. I was called the n word right to my face when I was walking out of the bathroom and told I should quit. She also told me if I report her, there would be trouble and they would not believe me any way because I am black.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

of course you do, you’re the one writing all this crap. Nice try

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very true

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give it a rest with the bullshit lies. No one believes your BS trying to stir up drama that doesn't exist

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give it a rest with the bullshit lies. No one believes your BS trying to stir up drama that doesn't exist

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At the summer outing today, I ran into my “friend” who thought it would be funny to call me the N word again, but someone over heard her and she tried to pretend she was joking. I told her it is not a funny joke. Later she came up to me and told me I better watch out or my whole monkey family would find out about how much she hates blacks. What do I do? There is so much racism at Sunovion. It is a scary place to work.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re a nasty person and a liar. Get some therapy