Diversity at Sunovion?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2018 at 11:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think I know who she is. She is one of many people that hate everyone but white people that work here. I am white and just so you know, not everyone feels the way she does. Hang in there. I know it is an awful place to work, but hopefully change will come soon.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're so full of it. No one believes you

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a hike redneck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares if your racist ass believes me or not. You should just go to your Klan rally with all of your other butt buddy friends and stay out of what you don’t know.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, you're a real gem aren't you. I think you're confusing something. And that's people treating you like the asshole that you are, and taking it for racism. They're being mean to you because you're an asshole, not because of your race.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Said the KKK member to the black woman. It is always the black persons fault. Yeah, you are right. There is no racism in the world or at this company. It is love and peace. And David is a wonderful person and Bob isn’t creepy. The world is perfect.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, thanks for proving the poster's point. And stop posting over and over again please.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am friends with a black man at work and asked him about this and he said it happens all the time to him here. He said there is a group of people that are very racist and are not scared to show it. He would not tell me names.