DLCS announces new President and CEO Robert E. Nevin

Discussion in 'Medicis' started by Anonymous, Sep 29, 2012 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats Rob, Dr K called and told me the great news, let me know if you need help in NYC!

PRLog (Press Release) - Sep 28, 2012 -
    Dermatopathology Laboratory of Central States (DLCS) is pleased to announce the appointment of Robert E. Nevin as President and CEO of DLCS, effective October 1st, 2012. Nevin, an executive with more than 20 years of experience in medical and pharmaceutical management, will assume overall leadership and strategic vision and strategy for the organization.

Nevin comes to DLCS, from Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation in Scottsdale, AZ. Serving as Executive Director of Dermatology Sales, Nevin led the medical sales team for the leading independent specialty pharmaceutical company in the United States.

“Our physicians and staff are excited to work with Robert to grow our national laboratory while maintaining our independent spirit,” says Dr. Tom Olsen. “We are fortunate to have someone of his caliber and proven track record leading the team as we take our organization to the next level.”

Nevin earned his B.A. in Finance, Business Administration from Seton Hall University in South Orange, NJ.

“I am honored to be a part of such an exceptional company” commented Nevin, “I look forward to playing a part in DLCS’ success by providing world-class dermatopathology and striving to exceed the expectations of both physicians and patients.”

ABOUT DLCS

Dermpath Lab of Central States (DLCS) is an independent, national dermatopathology laboratory whose goal is to provide physicians with accurate diagnoses of skin biopsies. DLCS has a focus on quality, efficient service, and education – all essential to our dedication to patient care. For additional information about DLCS visit www.dermpathlab.com.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me your hiring in Cali!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nevin - i hear McMyne is looking for a job. you interested?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe he'll "learn how the sausage is made" at this company so he doesn't F up the entire operation like he did at Medicis. Well done with that pediatrics team and AF Rob. Medicis should have kept him longer so he could spend millions on Reps to sell to podiatrists.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have tried to tell you all;;;;you all are not listening to me. he left under his own free will;;;did this to you and he now reaps the big prize reward****

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please..............stop the insanity!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i must admit his timing was good....rob left in time to cash his options at the inflated price of $43 versus a lower price before Valeant made their bid. smiling all the way to the bank, i'm sure.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When he left the stock was only at $32. Considering the price is now above $43 and he had many unvested options, he likely lost hundreds of thousands!! He was a HR nightmare anyway.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every prize comes with a price. He paid his dues so you all now shut up and let him do his thing! Just because you're SOB envious of him doesn't give you the right to rip him apart.
    Go get a life, and become a CEO of a company out there and only then can you rip him apart. You won't because you're incapable to accomplish what he did, simple as that! Haters!!!!! Ha!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think he knew something? Probably wasn't fired like you losers think. Smarter than y'all!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its so funny how pinto comes to RNs rescue. Well now that he's working for Rob again, i gues he should stick up for him or I guess you still owe rob for getting all those threads of you off cafe pharma years ago right pinto. What a joke

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up! there weren't any old posts

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know how to retrieve those old posts don't you;;;;;;VERY easy and VERY interesting 2.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not interested

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh please do tell. i'd love read old pinto threads.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard Nevin was canned? Is this true?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what did he do or not do?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Legal problemos again, or can't play well with the others in the playroom.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard some very outrageous things went on there.