DM Interviews

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2013 at 9:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be referring to Greg Shelton. He's a newbie and already his name is out there with the company for not knowing what he's doing. HR mentioned couldn't believe people he passed up. There's been talk he is looking for reps with subpar credentials.
    Are you referring to a f2f interview?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it was a f2f interview yes and after several comments were made to me of making me feel put down and belittled ( I have numerous awards and Presidents Club win) I would not be able to work for a manager like him. Was truly disappointing

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didnt they already hire someone for this territory?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The hiring process has been so mismanaged that they are also interviewing to replace managers that have been hired. Good luck!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know Greg, personally and professionally, and he is a great guy. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. And no one cares if you won multiple, piddly awards. Did you win some month long contest in your region? Maybe a certificate or piece of crappy jewelry for finishing in the top 25%? Good for you! If you have a single President's award in [what I assume to be] your extensive experience, that shows me that you might not be as great as you think you are. I'm sure Greg is just looking for someone who has had more success in a shorter period of time. I doubt anyone would fault him for that. Maybe you stop criticizing others and look in the mirror.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry to bust your bubble but Ive won Pres club more than once times and many other awards. He didn't need to disrespect me.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are either Greg himself or his $%#k s#$ker! What a Loser!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If his name is Brian, I agree. What an unprofessional guy. Seemed to have small mans complex.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why doesnt Celgene promote from within? i know a regional trainer that has been passed over several times.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have first hand knowledge that the RD, April Mims chooses her reps on the basis of their popularity in high school, the size of their boobs and the color of their hair. She only wants women and could care less if the candidate has experience, won any awards or has established relationships within the rheum or Derm communities in the respective territory. Celgene needs or get rid of her fast or face a HUGE lawsuit that could be class action.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weird how the exact same experiences were had in the DM interviews as in the rep interviews and some of you poor saps are still beating your chests about how smart Celgene was to hire a subpar salesforce full of contract rejects.