DMM AZ

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by Anonymous, Feb 18, 2015 at 9:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arthrex CARES about Arthrex...not the distributor reps or rep training.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arthrex home office employees in Naples are fat & happy - 'bout like Govt employees.

They are NOT rep focused or Customer focused. Self-Entitled.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arthrex Naples home office employees do NOT cross team communicate. Production doesn't communicate with sales / marketing doesn't communicate with events / labs doesn't communicate with R&D .............etc.

If Arthrex = a public company, this changes...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Life is good in Naples. No need to communicate. No need to work hard. The orders keep rolling in. Life is good.

Tee time is 11:35 today. Had to go into the office.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's the weather? We all have side business to make the money from your lack of everything. We use you as our slush fund basically. DMM does it right, party by noon and race cars by night.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is pleasantly warm but with lots of thunderstorms. Golf early in the day to avoid them. Good to know you have figured Arthrex out in cowboy country.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Life is good in Naples. No need to communicate. No need to work hard. The orders keep rolling in. Life is good.

Tee time is 11:35 today. Had to go into the office. About like a Govt job ...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arthrex Home Office Employees:

IF you are burned out, you should leave...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Working at Arthrex is better. I earn big raise$ for good reviews. My boss has no clue what I do. So my reviews are +A! I contribute. I am an internal poster-child for what a good employee does! What my real job is: cover the bosses blind spot, her '12'. For this I get lots a praise and big raises. And play golf instead of working most of the time. The boss woman could care less.

Life is good!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty funny when corporate visits then we get tons of bashing on CP. One thing they leave behind is the smell of jealousy. They reek of it. Sorry you can't handle fast cars and girls all over the place.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The party before, during and after next weeks race gonna be epic! Of course corp is jealous, it's win win here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the quickest that get laid, and the quickest that get paid.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Explain?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“If you ain’t first, you’re last.”

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lightening never strikes twice in the same place.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't it well known that they hire women to get close to competing dr's?? The yoga pants business plan that was talked about a few years ago? How is it working out? I need to hire and am not about to hire the past.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was a temp solution, problem is once hired damn near impossible to fire, even if accounts hate them!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yoga pants, that is funny out in this AZ Market? Wish it were true, all I ever see over at Desert is a bunch of egotistical know it all dudes that think Reinhold is Jesus. That pathetic crew is a bunch of arrogant SOB's who think they are smarter than even the physicians they sell to.