DMs @ Shionogi

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Apr 4, 2014 at 10:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is up with the DMs here? I've never worked for a Pharma company before that has this many DMs along with this style of management.

When a district has a good week with numbers they sing our praise. When we have a down week, shit hits the fan and we have action items and extra bullshit to do. How are we supposed to sleep at night being managed like this?? Ridiculous.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to highway to hell baby. Next time do your homework before joining a company

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is considered a "good" week? What is considered a "bad" week?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More than 5 per rep is "good"

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Good" is growth...even if it's one script. HOWEVER, If we drop ONE script the following week my DM gets all crazy and sends out emails and action items for us. It's rediculous.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The managers will see layoffs by end year mark my words.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least 3 or 4 DMs were smart to leave before the management cuts begin. Seems like more should follow their lead. But most of what's left are just parasites and justify their overpaid jobs by claiming to motivate us. Seriously? Don't they realize how demotivating it is to have a useless DM with you every 2 weeks?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

true!
    Most are looking to leave this sinking shop anyway.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who left? I thought the only one gone was the guy in L.A.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They should do something smart and fire the whole northeast management team.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

terrible!! NE is bad news!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How ab a DM w no SALES experience ?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol what region?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? How the heck can there be a DM with no sales experience? Definitely says something about the decision makers at this company.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well apparently it is okay to Disrespect the regional director and VP of sales on regional trips. Looks like LS is a pushover From what I've heard that took place in Key Largo

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why should you be surprised? Just ask some of the people that were on the Key Largo trip how some people are in positions that they are.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on the chitchat about Key Largo they should get a head start on getting rid of district managers. Apparently a regional director was disrespected big time.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Northeast