DMs @ Shionogi

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Apr 4, 2014 at 10:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that's bull shit...plenty happened

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope T the troll gets his pay back. Little Napolean!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

spill please :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Nelson Rich in the Richmond VA area?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tim the troll you are next on the chopping block! Hahah trying to be sooo cool at the NSM! Not!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a dick head fuck

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jm....crazy hrs not gone. Should of been fired at new hire training back in the day.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SERIOUSLY, you're obsessed with him! And stop "replying" to your own posts in an attempt to make it look like someone agrees with you. Get a life.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being not from this company I can say you guys are a mess. DMs go tell your candystripers to stop the 'gifts' ..your hr sucks if they don't see what is being given and how uncompliant you all truly are, who the F$#$%^ leaves bags and baskets of shit in my OBGYN offices to thank them or bribe them? You are truly unaware because you left notes Ms/Mr Shelton, Trumbull ...very stupid..My HCPs tell me, I've been here too many years to see this go on...your drug sucks if you think you have to sell it by giving shit away and not actually selling it on science. Consider this my warning you kissass bitches.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW!!!! I'm soooooo scared! Could you please take one of those baskets and shove it up your ass!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go fuck yourself bitch

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its Mr B$%tch to you
    and thank you' for clarifying you did indeed leave baskets..you stupid stupid fool..you are so screwed now..you took the bait, thank you for helping us filter out the crap not following guidelines in our industry, we are so sick of you lazy expense falsifying gift givers.
    That you can stick to where the SUN don't shine.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow. who would be stupid enough to do this? It is against guidelines.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do dms allow this? Seriously it's exhausting to watch dms oversee this and approve this on expenses..does no one care??? I guess baskets buy a friend but it doesn't buy respect.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one cares if it buys me Scripts I'll keep being red riding hood with my chocolates and cookies!!! Weeeee

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is so desperate for sales you could never get into compliance trouble for anything. You can give away and write off cakes, concert tickets or just about anything and the DMs will look the other way and approve it. You can say anything you want, even in front of your manager if they think it will result in a script. Totally unethical.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agreed, it's completely a little secret club of favorites, I HAVE never seen such biased decisions on rewards, promotions, expenses and forget about 'the untouchables' they can do anything and go unscathed. Yet if you dare and I men DARE ask anything that involves questioning ethics or compliance you will be given 10 lashes then asked if that made sense. dms take a hard look at the goody bag and crap on those expenses...also my roommate charged bar bills that got approved from NSM, awesome

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just watch out for DG in the SE (couldn't hack it in home office). LS kisses her ass and you are screwed if you don't suck up to either one of them.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LS is a little monkey…come on JH really?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No...she damn well could not hack it at the HO. LS plays favorites BIG TIME....stay tuned