DMs @ Shionogi

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Apr 4, 2014 at 10:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JM and JF walk all over LS...constantly...unbelievable how JH allows them to walk all over LS

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's get to the point. Lee S, Justin M, Jeff F, Anis P, Larry M will never have to worry about a thing except who expenses the tab. Home Office consists of nothing but Brandy C who follows the directive of John H, which allows them to do whatever they want as long as he gets to do the same. Felix H has to act as if he wants to be a part of the group when he runs laps around them. At least that is my opinion. Off-label, pre-clinical data statements, no use of the glossy studies, safety data wrapped in plastic, sealed REVIVE envelope, and utilization of speakers that haven't written. Insurance looking at Osphena as a quality of life drug because that is how it is being written. These are facts, it is the strangest environment that you will ever find without any documentation, try to specifically report all the BS that you know during the President's Club trip so no one can cover it up. Let them have something to be concerned about upon their return. Let them have fear and intimidation of losing. Make a stand as a team and as an individual that deserves better. Let the hotline and let the whistle blow. Call from the airport while you sit back and enjoy the show.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems that LS is on the outside looking in...you have little punks like Justin and Jeff making Lee look like a candy ass

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the posts are getting deleted on this thread...wonder why this one got through...hmmmm

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why did it get through? why not? It is what it is!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what kind of stuff is Just and Jef gonna pull over on the Regional director in Hawaii…make some popcorn

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop deleting these posts

4 posts pulled this is Bs we have opinions stop scratching them baby's can't take the heat when it's true? Have your MA DM keep approving those expenses for you and keep not working you pieces of lazy... He seems so ethical... NOT .. I heard there's a sale on baskets at michaels sunshine riding hood better run and buy one your staff is waiting oh yeah that's right the staff is telling me who you have given them too you forgot a few and they want there's... leave if your just collecting and eating your expenses money, let real reps sell our product and stop staining the industry or is your DM that desperate to keep scripts coming? Again i found your batphone number and will call, you guys better read the compliance guidelines again, big Pharma loves when you mess up, we love it miss Easter SUNny make sure it's all fresh

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They thought they were so cool with their stupid beards at the NSM. They make me want to puke.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Nelson Rich still the DM in Richmond, VA?