DNA

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by Anonymous, Jan 18, 2014 at 9:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with the last post; Passivity is what has gotten Genentech in trouble. People need to speak about what is right. If one person does it, that person disappears, if a group does it, people listen. Speak about something with a solution and hopefully agreement of others for doing the right thing. If you are not listed too, take your talents somewhere else.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As we witnessed in BOLD many of those who were displaced were people who spoke up which made those remaining even more timid or....cowardly. Unfortunately, that's the desired result for some in management, (but not all). Safety in numbers so let's speak up together for the good of GNE. Titanic is about to hit the iceberg - better sound the alarm.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On target!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the tip of the iceberg as far as layoffs....across the industry.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IMO, all of the NSD's at this company are sociopaths.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust is lost and not easily regained.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, very sad and just glad I'm not there to see the further demise of morale.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try trusting in something other than Genentech for you life.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you all are having a great week. Be safe.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoy your weekend and stop by church tomorrow.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why? So you have more people lie to you, discuss a person no one has ever seen, and tell you how to run your life? All a scam except they're in different garb

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's your own decision. Being a Christian is not a bad way of life but, being unhappy and angry must be.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

prayers for all these Davinci victims injured from the same malfunctioning component!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pray for peace of mind and knowing God is in control.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With all the bad things going on, go to Church and try that. That may offer some hope.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t attend church but I do tune into the Joel Olsteen ministry program. He keeps me grounded even though I work for a sinful organization. I pray that god will forgive my sins for working at Genentech.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Know Jesus Christ, Know peace

No Jesus Christ, No peace.

Every human soul lives Forever. The only question is, what is your eternal address?

You can choose a place of perfection or you can choose the worst this world has to offer with all the pleasure stripped from it. Everyone chooses for themself.

Everyone believes in some form of God, if if you deny this, then you have become your own God and you worship and serve yourself above all else. So the question is who is your God and can He save you?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, right. Another fake raking in the dough. He’s about as close to god as I am.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total BS.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For your sake, I hope you are right.