DNA

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by Anonymous, Jan 18, 2014 at 9:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Along with conservative Christians of any gender or race. No free speech or inclusion for them...total double standard. And Genentech is one of the worst offenders.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have a great week.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that true? Seems like Genentech is a fake liberal place where senior leadership is all still geeky white males

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go to Church this weekend if you can.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you all are having a great week. I know this place gets a little crazy but, I pray for all of us everyday. Be safe out there.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meh, I hope most of the degenerate workers get fired, especially, Access Solution and any other entitle departments of non essentials.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DNA is gone. Why do you keep digging this thread up. Quoting your new CEO....there will be changes! Buckle up.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope all these changes work out for us all. Good thing is, God never changes.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I pray that they just tell us so we can move on. Good luck to everyone

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try going to Church!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about now?Try going to Church!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Complete bulls....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, the post was right on. The libs hate white straight Christian males. They despise them. Textbook reverse discrimination.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no such thing as "reverse discrimination." That's a, bullshit, catch phrase. It's either discrimination, or it's not.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The thought of having to compete must terrorize you.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try going to Church.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe It's time to try Church.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope everyone finds a job soon.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is going to implode, not because of the new ecosystem horsesh_t. . While the design and execution of this model are beyond pathetic, it likely will not be the ultimate detriment. What will finally do this company in is our horrible senior management. I almost typed senior "leadership" and then I realized that they have none. They just now decided to turn their arrogance toward our customers to their own employees. What a bunch of overpaid idiots in SSF.