DNA

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by Anonymous, Jan 18, 2014 at 9:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's been a great week. America is great again.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pray that this place gets better before everyone leaves

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

as long as promotional opportunities and salary increases and higher bonuses are given to the friends and partying buddies of the people in charge of making decisions, the best employees will not stay.....it will take more than praying hard to fix this

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nepotism and favoritism at its finest. Sprinle in little discrimination and this is what you get.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you all have had a great week. Be thankful for the jobs we have.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have a great week. We are in an interesting industry but, we do have good jobs so, be thankful.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have a Great 4th of July!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you all have a great and, safe week.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love waking up and going to work for this fantastic company. I am so grateful!!!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you all had a great week. Try to go to church this weekend if you can.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop projecting a false sense of security.

Multiple people have cited valid reasons why GNE has failed, is failing, and will fail in the future, and at no point have you cited any reason why we should be thankful to work for this terrible organization.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it's such a bad place for you, leave. I wish you the best. You will never find a job that is going to be perfect.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So much of this job depends on your individual role, your manager, your team mates, your product, etc. Those that have had great experiences should be grateful, they are probably even the majority at GNE. GNE had bad apples just like any employer, and they should leave one way or another. What concerns me, are bad managers or other employees, which leads to high turnover, bad morale, low productivity, etc. The company should be more aggressive with underperforming managers, employees' concerns and reports of misuse of authority and/or policy violations.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you all have a great weekend and pray for those in the hurricane's path.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pray for everyones jobs

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS post is so accurate. Why is it so freaking hard for Genentech to get rid of someone toxic? Or lazy? God forbid if the person is in the protected class.... they are here forever!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The world did not end yesterday, so there's hope for tomorrow.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad to think some will lose their jobs. We each have families so, pray for us all.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try and go to Church this weekend if you can.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope everyone has a great week.