Do FRMs work ?

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Sep 5, 2019 at 10:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something needs to change.... way to top heavy in many departments and not sustainable in a pandemic environment.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No! Neither do HBM's or KAM's. TBM's have all of the pressure and at less pay. It's unbelievable that Alkermes is supporting these inflated unnecessary positions.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough with this bullshit. A TBM is a sales rep. SALES are down. Stop blaming everyone else and go sell. You fool nobody.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FRMs are useless...no direct pull through with providers. Just a review of services, processes and forms. What a waste of time for the HCP and TBMs.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Per the Town Hall today, the answer to the original title of the thread is “not anymore”

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened on town hall?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. SAVAGE

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FRMs going become sales reps

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel for the FRMs that took the position as a promotion from TBM and may not have a territory to return to.. more evidence that JR m didn’t know what he was doing, yet he walks away unscathed

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. No reason to beat a dead horse on how much the JR hire set the company back. But many of his ill advised plans (like FRM’s and KAM expansion) were put in place after he was gone. That’s what makes me question the highest level of leadership here, which has been a constant through all the changes the last several years.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not any more. At least not here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Highest Level Of Leadership? It's not very high at the top. Lower your bar or be disappointed.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have always enjoyed a good gin and tonic at the bar.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's face it. Getting rid of the FRM's and the Hospital team was a good START. Only problem is we do not need the KAM's. At least the FRM's helped pull through Rx's and tried to help generate sales. KAM's do the opposite. Suck off me and my contacts and time with customers only to deliver some pie in the sky BS that will never be implemented or if it is implemented we won't see any sales increase for over a year. No wonder they are only activity based and have no link to sales for their incentive compensation. Just make me do stuff that has no impact on sales so they can check their box and get paid their bonus. Pathetic.

But they ain't going anywhere because the Jim Robinson cronie Apostle is protecting them. Why in the world do we still have JR cronies here?? They are of the Jim Robinson mind set and that idiot set this company back at least 5 years. Mr. Pops please look at the waste of money that the KAM's are and get out the hatchet and make a cut that should have been made long ago.

Sincerely,

A TBM that can see the waste (there are many others that agree!!!)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Todd Nichols was JRs pick too. Don’t forget that. No one is talking about what he has done to our IC plan. I am not talking about Q3. I am talking about how he gutted it in Q1 severely punished folks below 95% to goal. He needs to go. Pops biggest mistake was letting Stejbach go. He kept our culture alive. He made mistakes too, but not like JR.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All comes back to Pop's doorstep. He is the one who hired and fired these buffoons. MS was smart. Didn't really care about people or having fun but at least was disciplined when it came to structure and headcount. The ass clowns that have come in since MS left are clueless. But it in terms of accountability it should all fall on POPs as he is the one who makes or allows these horrible hires. Its up to him to set the course of the company and the course he has set has caused the boat to take on water and lose power.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cognac and fine cigar on the bar patio is the way to go.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I must agree that we are not the only ones that JR screwed over..just ask his former wife.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This. It has been a revolving door of upper management the last 3 years, except for one man. How many more upper level jack wagons are going to be rotated in and out until the one common denominator through all of this mess is dealt with?