"Do Not Rehire" list?

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right there is a list. The person who suggested the manager is the problem is only half right. The parent company and the manager are the problems. The manager likely is from another Pharma company and has been replaced for whatever reason. They still think they matter and think they will get some extra perks if they show that they try to show that they are going to correct the reps or mentor them to be better. Chances are the rep is coming from the same situation. Big company and they got laid off for no reason at all. I realize there are some exception to this. Talking off label, No making calls ect.. To be a manager and try to be the big person and document that someone needs to improve or whatever you might think will make you look special is completely false. Why not take the high road and realize that this is only a job that might last as long as the contract is slated for if your lucky and then you as well as the reps are back at square one. Do your ride alongs and play that game that this job has become. I think I speak for the reps that are out there when I say. "Get off my back and realize that I have this job to pay my bills." A good suggestion might be helpful from time to time if it truly helps the situation. Most of the managers are people who got throw to the curb for speaking their mind only to realize that this is not what the companies these day want. They want people that agree an not question. "Kool Aide drinkers" if you will. Now back to the list. Most people who are on it are probably good people who also speak their mind and try to look for better ways to do things only to be I.D. as a problem starter. If you are one who think freely and try to make something better than what you found it. This job is probably not for you anymore and you should move on. Those that enjoy being a doormat or can't stand up for yourself, your next contract gig is just around the corner or so they will tell you when your current one is done. Post this list if you can. It would be intresting to see who might be on it. I highly doubt it will ever see the light of day. Like many of the things that people who are nearing the end of a contract are told. Ex. new contratct in the works or rollover is great possiblity. It is simply words on a piece of paper or spoken that mean nothing in the end.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you post the list you will be fired. I can guarantee that. The manager I had was there for less than a year, and he one by one went down the list of reps in the district and either built a case to get rid of them or destroyed them by writing damaging field coaching reports and evaluations. Ruined alot of good peoples reputations and then he left....Oh and by the way the whole district reported him to H.R for harrassment, discrimination and had specific examples. Didn't matter

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am the person that posted above indicating that I have the list. I no longer work for this low rent outfit and could not be happier to be gone. I was amazed that they had complied this black ball list and so was my manager who sent it to a few of us before she left last year. The list includes the reasons for being black balled and listed as a do not rehire. Some of the reasons stated seem valid. However, there are numerous people on the list that have the reason "contract ended" as the sole reason. Sometimes there is no reason whatsoever given.

PSS is asking for a major lawsuit with this list. There are more than 1,000 names on it. I tried to post the entire list on here awhile back but it was not allowed. So if anyone has an idea on how I can make this public please respond.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if it is to big just post it in pieces

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not surprising. Publicis could care less.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny thing is - I know people that should be on the list - but are not. It's a subjective guide at best.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much for equal opportunity. Guess these manangers need to be spoon fed with who the company or the phone screeners think are the best canidates. Contract is a badjoke from the beginning until the "Hope we get an extention" end of the contract. Who creates this list and what is their justifcation for putting someone on it? Contract has so many of levels of management just like the rest of pharma nobody knows what they hell they are doing and who deserves credit for it. So you as Mr./Mrs.manager think putting someone on a list is going to get you recognized as a good person? Why not let the reps be the one to play armchair QB and critique you after every interaction with a customer. I bet every DM would be on a list as needs improvement. Miss the days when DM were needed to do all the admin stuff and stay out of the way of the people who drive the business. Now all they do is get in the way and annoy people with their hey look at me, I'm a DM for a contract company attitude. I have had a few DM's that all tie for the number one spot and I salute them with the extention of my finger and wish good day.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I take it you are on this list?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it was that I was on this so called list I would have already placed it in my lawyers hands and let all of the rest of you view it for yourself. I would not doubt that there are some manager on this list as well. This makes me wonder at what point does the company produce this list and include a statement that says not to hire these people. If you are a manager worth anything other than a title of DM, you would print out this list or download it and when your contract comes to an end as they all do, take action on behalf of those unfortunate people that the company has deemed them as unemployable. For the simple reason of what society has become amoungst other things "Sue Happy" this document would have never been created. On the slightest chance that this does exist and you are someone who has contact with it. If you refuse to act and just think you are safe because you are not on it. You fuel the fire that has destroyed what sets one person or sales person aside from the others. Their ability to sell. The line of ass kissers and backstabbers at many companies are long and growing. What ever happened to we hired you because we know you can do the job? People in power often like to surround themselves with people who tell them how great they are an act like they are best friends. The numbers salespeople get are bogus, the field reports are paper that allows a DM to display their show of power over the reps. The contract world has been designed to save big companies money by putting experinced people into a job to deliver results for that company. To those that think the future is contract you may be right. I say if there is this list and contract become the future. People that remain in this industry are all screwed because just like what has destroyed the American worker and sent his or her job overseas has taken root. Keep the kings and queens at the top fat and wealthy. Get the same amount of work done with inexperince and pay that person less. Quaility, well who cares about that. In the end it really doesn't matter because as I stated eariler the numbers are fake, the reports are fake, and much of the leadership within these companies. The list, FAKE as well.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez, that was long incoherent rambling rant. No one will read that bipolar manifesto freak. Adjust your meds and stay off this board goofy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon. Dumbest thing ever heard. Wait, work for a contract company...maybe not so dumb.

There can't be a stupid list unless it's verbal, only. Any DM that was released/left the company may post it or send it off for someone to post. Your all idiots for posting on this stupid topic. In this day and age, anything written or able to be video'd is on the web in 2 seconds....dumbasses...Company would be sued yesterday for something like this.

Like saying the NFL players get together and decide who will win the SB before the season. Uhhhh, think someone would probably let that out at some point.

'Tards

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A recruiter friend said there is a list.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know there is a list because 2 recruiters and a women from hr told me I was on the list. Thanks to a manager who was only here for 6 months. I on the other hand was here for 10 years. I would love to see the list.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have the list in front of me now....yep, you're on it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I had access to such a list, I would have already contacted the most aggressive employment discrimination lawfirm to initiate a major lawsuit - trust me, nobody would turn this one down. At settlement, I would collect my millions in whistleblower compensation and arrange for exclusive rights to both book and movie deals. I would then have total financial freedom to do whatever I wished for the rest of my life.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

like it or not, any company can choose not to hire an employee back.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact is, the list is just an employee's "201 File". It is all about an employee's employment record/data sheet. It is not about Do Not Rehire. The decision to hire or not lies, not with the "list", but rather with: A) the recruiter B) the district manager. Chill out.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong dummy. I was actually a manager who got the list. It is simply call "Do Not Rehire" list". If a former employee was on it they would not be considered. No recruiter or manager can hire or even interview ANYONE on the list. Period.

Next time when you have no idea what you are talking about keep your mouth shut so you don't embarrass yourself again. Moron.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...I think I know why you are no longer a manager. With an online attitude like that, I can't even begin to imagine what you are like in person or what it is to feel like having you as a manager (assuming the manager part you are claiming is true! lol).

You are clearly trying to blow this out of proportion and being agitated to keep the image of this thing bigger than what it really is. The list is just an employee data file and nothing more.

Now, go take your meds...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey stupid fuck; yes I made the mistake of being a manager at this shit hole for less than a year. Now I work for a real and permnate company. And no dumbshit, it is not an employee data file, it is a company generated do not hire list which any manager can add names to for ant reason. A blackball list. Tells you everthing you need to know about this low rent place.

Like I said, keep your yap shut when you don't know what the fuck you are talking about moron.