"Do Not Rehire" list?

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amplity manager was straight with me - I am on the list.
    I did not receive a face to face even though my background and physician contacts are an exact match for the position. I also have national and regional sales awards. If you are on the list, you are dead in the water in the industry because the list is so widely circulated in the industry.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think it exists, as it opens up lawsuits.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think there’s some master list shared between companies, that sounds like an urban myth. There may be a few recruiters who may talk and share notes on people who are a particular type of train wreck, but I think that’s a rarity. I think the sad truth is there are tons of good quality people that are being pushed out of their long running gigs. It’s saturated the market, so even if you have a great track record you will still be up against similar talented people. Nature of the business in today’s world.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nonsense

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know Lina la sucia cochina Torres is on it, Belching vulgaris troll Belkis and big forehead Lori are on it. Ed Sarasota the loser is on it too.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well Rich got canned and the others did not so you can bet Rich is on it. That’s a big fat no hire!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They all got canned fat turd breath, you got fired from your last 3 jobs, how's unemployment loser?