Do Not Send Blood To Atherotech

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by anonymous, Jul 23, 2015 at 4:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To be completely honest I think they should fire everyone in the lab and start from scratch. They continuously miss tests, run specimens that are way over 7 days old and are ALWAYS trying to push things under the rug. I need to start a petition so that accounts can start sending their blood elsewhere. Atherotech is always giving inaccurate results. I think I just might start a Facebook petition against Atherotech. If you're a physicians office and you're reading this do not send any blood to Atherotech!!! You've been warned!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in the lab and that is a blatant lie. Trolls exist on just about every board, i guess.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I completely agree with the lab worker. Troll indeed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would a lab worker read these forums. Don't buy it at all. Troll sure! There are errors with all lab companies. Just part of doing business and the law of averages.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think sales are the only ones reading these forums you are very wrong....we are all hurting and you can see the issues on here...it's sad

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know first hand that the lad runs expired specimens. So it looks like ur the troll dummy.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that the lab tries to cover everything up is pitiful. I saw TB a few weeks ago and she said that KC and JW plotted to get rid of her and I believe every word. I worked with TB for years and KC hasn't been with the company long but every time I see her she's with JW huddled around being sneaky. Trust no one in management. I have an interview with another lab and when I get the job I'm telling Atherotech to kiss my ass.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone in the lab should be looking for another job. If you been there quite sometime and you're not the bread winner in your family hold out until they lay you off so you can get your severance from Atherotech. Very sad this is happening, but everything comes to an end. Mgt is horrible and not experienced

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not in sales and not in the lab but another department altogether. There are a lot of us who check out what is said here, for various reasons.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know. You can say what you want about us as a company. No we aren't perfect. But we try our hardest every single day. We are human beings just like you. I know you have doctors screaming at you and just like a chain you take it out on us. We have families and bills and come in every day attempting to smile while our coworkers get laid off. How about you realize we are PEOPLE. We make mistakes. No one is at the lab just trying to ruin your day or miss tests just to do it. Maybe you should start treating us like fellow human beings just trying to make it in a still struggling economy

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

know kidding, just trying to make this gig work. Negative comments whether they have merit or not shouldn't be taken personally. We have all done a rotation through the lab and those hard working people do not wake up each morning hoping to create errors or alter specimen integrity, it's just an uncontrollable. The majority have a vested interest in this place as should all reader of this forum. Perhaps a little constructive and useful feedback would be nice. No need to call people out for things that are alleged. We are all grown ups and should behave so.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear talk in the lab and on these posts. I don't know what is really happening. Is it leadership, sales team or other, but I can say our specimen volume has dropped dramatically and worried about my job. I have started to look for work at hospitals.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear about your situation. Your best best is find something more stable and leave Atherotech...the ship is sinking and mgt doesn't care about you. They all have high salaries and big titles and will land somewhere and never think about you. Best of luck

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a sap. Man up and realize the smell is right in the lab. Home office is pitiful!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very concerned about the noticeable decrease of daily specimen count. The vibe in the lab is too negative.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is the deal.....in life.....ALWAYS HAVE PLAN B.... right now....anyone spending more than a minute reading these boards should recognize time is running out and spend those precious minutes on securing plan B. You see the writing on the wall aka, fewer specimens in the lab and the reality in the home office. Please do yourself a favor and don't wait for time to get the best of you. It is always easier to find a job when you have a job. Change is hard and the situation here is very sad. AT was an incredible company at one time and hopefully you can apply your skill set regardless of your department in a growing and profitable company......

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are only down roughly 40 million on an annualized basis. We have new messaging that hit the field last week and produced results we haven't seen in years. Please keep the faith specimens should pick up in the lab by midweek and this storm will blow over. We produce quailty lab results thanks to a great lab team just hang on by weeks end you will see!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There you go again Clint. Paint that rosy picture! Reality is HDL is almost gone and Atherotech is next. You won't find a job and the rest of us are looking. As for the lab, Dr. K runs a great lab and has to do with that he has. It's unfortunate senior management didn't see the issues that have been in front of them for the last two years. So keep saying that within a week we will see results! 40 million on a company that did 130 million last year is a lot since it's only a half year so far.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Upper management are complete liars! Tell the truth that the company is going down! Im still going to report the things I see everyday in our home office.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow what a joke of a postings. Actually Atherotech is the biggest laugh with in the industry. Actually we are not even on spec considered in the industry.

No backbone in HR they r small potato farmers from rural south. No idea how to direct and company. So called leaders are a patch work of misfits that landed in bham. Who else would accept our management. Look around do u see anyone strong. Only ass holes that were rejected.