Do Not Send Blood To Atherotech

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by anonymous, Jul 23, 2015 at 4:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummmmm there's nothing to compete against Atherotech LMAO as AT goes down in flames

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Folks the reality is that VAP IS OFF PATENT, therefore no IP and anyone willing to build the machines can do it. VLP has a preliminary patent filed. BHM should be bulldozed with that lying sacks of S*** leadership team inside except for Dr. K. They buried the company already so they rightly should be buried with it

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company sucks monkey ass! Everyone really just needs to look for something else. I have been looking and actually have an interview next week. I pray that we all find something before they start shutting down.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This board is full of morons and liars. Just be honest and let us know if we're all going to be out of a freaking job! It's not fair the way they lie to us at every town hall meeting!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes there are very real problems happening day in and day out. They have a great leading product, otherwise everything else is similar to most local or regional labs. Been doing this a while and must confess rds are starting to feel pressure which rolls down hill. Call your colleages in other regions, have candid discussions, ask how things are really going. I've been More distracted recently only because I'm on my way out. Money isn't worth my sanity or dignity at this point in life.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No employer is going to just come out and tell you

"you know, there is a good chance this company is going under so I would start looking now so you have more options"

Things would get even worse for that company than they already are if people started thinking for themselves and leaving a sinking ship

But when you work somewhere that has seen it's revenues drop significantly & things aren't picking up and people around you have been let go, then, well, you get the idea.

Atherotech went bankrupt before and they never changed the management this time around until it was way too late.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jim drove this company right into the ground from day one. Complete incompetence. Does anyone has a spine at home office take that piece of shit out the front door and lock the doors. Step one.

Step two all ass kissers you deserve what's coming with the cut backs at a dramatic pace. No empathy! So walk out the back door and don't return.

Step three; I'm teeing off an 45 minutes for my TGIF. So dont bother me and see you back in the office late Monday.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey dumb ass. There is not ONE area that's is similar to quest or lc. Atherotech is a lab in rural Alabama with nothing to offer than the Vap. And the Vap is not enough to have a clinic change labs. So you don't know shit about this job

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm so over and done with this company. I'm just praying that I get this job so that I can move on from Atherotech. CS is full of ass kissers and liars. A bunch of low class morons. I can't believe I ever started working for a company like this!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this company. Great salary, benefits and three day work week. Everyone chill and enjoy life!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't that usually customer service's job? To kiss the customer's ass? Bye idiot.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think you are going to get quality people in Bham and the rural hillbillies. I can't even understand some of their names much less what they are saying.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Italy!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talked to someone on the inside in Birmingham today. Because of all the personal attacks and things some idiots have been saying on here, they contractied with cafe pharma to geolocate where posts have been coming from and are planning on cracking down. They got tired of having to get cafepharma to delete posts on here all the time so it's gone to the next level. So all you idiots who bragged about your golf game or your interview activity or your compounding pharmacy managers -- you better hope your IPA is not traceable to a city. The person said it won't matter if you use a different phone or computer than the one we get from the company - it's some kind of Google geolocation program. They already know of 3 guys and one woman in "sales" plus still trying to pin down some internal people. My advice: don't say your peace until you have another job offer in hand or you may be sorry. Don't believe me? Watch what happens next week!! Bye suckers.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This makes me SO happy. I work in CS and people actually think I wrote these horrible things about my bosses and coworkers. I hope they do geotag it and the real people are identified so people can stop treating me like I'm the anti Christ. For the record KC and CH are nothing but fair and good. They always listen to us and hear out our problems. Whoever wrote that needs to stop being a coward and just quit and stop blaming me for things I didn't say or do.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Familiarize yourself with the first amendment before you throw out stupid comments. Understandable not all posts are what some want to read. This site is like reading a tabloid in the check out lane of Walmart. Dont believe this bs post for a second, it's just a scare tactic. This site is just a sounding board and perfectly legal. If someone was let go for posting a comment or an IP address was released and used in conjunction to terminate an employee based on a comment they posted this would be detrimental to a company in a court or law and to this site for releasing that information. Do you think the larger more powerful company's that have negative comments wouldn't have tried to stop the bleeding already. Anyone from any part of the world with Internet access can post comments on any of the hundreds of boards.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! I think that person just might be guilty. Who comes on a public board to try and clear their name?! A guilty person that's who. Shame on you!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest