DO NOT TRUST ANYONE WITH NOVARTIS!!!...Share your story of deceipt and horror

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, May 3, 2017 at 11:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Novartians are nothing but a bunch of chatty old ladies...everything I do or say is told to every Novartis mgr and rep in the area. I really don't know how much longer I can hang on, but I need the paycheck.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ABL's are making up stories about PDI reps too.....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well just think, now you can interview to be one of them!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My partner texted me about an issue and I answered him and 2 minutes later, he forwarded my response to someone and inadvertently copied me when he forwarded it. Idiot!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When my Novartis manager 1st started, the cv2 reps and publicis reps had a conference call where the mgr told the pdi reps to hang up. I stayed on just to hear what was said and to my total astonishment, this mgr told the cv2 Novartis reps that ALL of the PDI reps had terrible selling skills and that they, the CV2 reps, needed to take the lead in teaching us how to sell. I have never been so insulted my a manager in my life. Thanks, Novartis. I would have quit on that call but I need the paycheck too.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in the same boat. I was hoping this all end in July and get another contract. I need a paycheck too. Its so said, but in the end I may have to quit.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the OP, From the minute you met these idiots, you should have known not to trust any of them.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely agree, I have to say though, my CV2 counterpart is normal and able to be trusted, then again he just started. He knows what time it is though. Good people are few and far between.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can only wish that I could trust my CV2 rep. I've caught her on 4 separate occasions passing my words on to either the Novartis ABL or to other assinine Novartians. If they're going to be jackasses, they should be smarter about it. Then again, I don't think they care if they're caught lying or gossiping about PDI. Such disrespect from everyone with Novartis.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis has long been considered a second rate pharma company. Why do they need us if they were so great?
    Selling skills, in Pharma? "I'd like lunch fo 20 today." "Please sign here, dr." That's selling for pharma. Drs. Have no respect for reps, due largely to the way big Pharma trains us to be talking heads.
    It's all simply show and tell, and feed them and their staff. Rarely do we get the time for a conversation, and when we do, we're trained to shove a computer, pad, etc. in their faces.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's called ass-kissing at Novartis.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My CV2 rep is an absolute idiot. He embarrasses me in every office.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mostly ho-ish! Not all but many.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An old cardiologist friend of mine called me the other day and asked why I couldn't be his primary contact with Novartis? He said his rep (the CV1 rep) is an absolute idiot and can't answer any question he asks. Never follows up with him. Just ignores questions when asked. And this guy is making twice what I'm making?????

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis is a joke, and always has been. Run by idiots. Should have been shut down many times for unthical, illegal actions many times.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis ABL gossips to PDI manager on a daily basis. WATCH what you say. Novartis can not be trusted. NPC Rep takes credit for every thing I do. Tells our Novartis Manager that it was her idea, she got the primary care script, and every word is always a lie, but of course he believes every thing she says.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not trust any PDI Manager. They are out for themselves. PDI managers will: lie, sneak, gossip, hide the truth, lie to upper management (George, Cedric, Frank) to get ahead for their own career, and last but not least hold useless conference calls in the middle of the day.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of my Novartis counterparts held a dinner program recently in a town that I warned her no one would show up. She went ahead and did it anyway. I attended and the only HCP there was the speaker. The only attendee was like a receptionist from his office. I asked the Novartis rep toleave my name off the ADS form when she informed me that she was going to lie and saythat 3 docs attended. After Ieft, she ordered extra meals to take home (to account for the docs who weren't there). So far, i have not said anything. I found out the next day when she informed me thst she was including me on the ADS form. I am SOOO pissed and want to rat her out.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Integrity is expensive and hard to replace. No company is going to teach you the value of honesty. There were more modules than I care to count on the integrity agreement Novartis has in place. This should be an easy decision for you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are a Publicis rep and you rat out a Novartis Rep, you're a major dumb ass. Publicis is hired to make the company contracted with, in this case Novartis, look really good and above board. Publicis is at Novartis service and if you rat them out, they'll get you fired. It may appear to be ok at first, but they'll start looking to find something on the rep that turned them in. If you haven't noticed already, you're not respected.