DO NOT TRUST ANYONE WITH NOVARTIS!!!...Share your story of deceipt and horror

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, May 3, 2017 at 11:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's exactly my dilemma. I have complete integrity and want to turn her in, but not at the expense of my own job. I'm hoping she gets caught all on her own. When she does, I will pretend complete ignorance of how she filled out the ADS form. I did not fill it out and I left before she ordered dinners to take home (so that the number of docs on the ADS form and the number of meals consumed match up).

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Google the lawsuit against Novartis, find out what office to contact and call them. Don't fuck around telling Publicis or Novartis...putting a target on your back. They are begging for info like this to bury Novartis.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the OP, learn how to spell!!! Deceipt??? Really???

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a 2K jab. Get with it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What???

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Novartis manager treats every single one of the PDI reps the same...we've even compared our evaluation notes and they're almost word for word the same, regardless of ranking or how the rep is doing in sales. Then, of course, there's the great Novartis reps, whose shit could never stink. I have witnessed first hand violations of Novartis' CIA agreement, behaviors that violate pharma guidelines, etc. Never, ever turn the Novartis reps in, though, as your job as a PDI rep will be targeted. Absolutely ridiculous. I have never witnessed such disparity...and I've been in the industry longer than my mgr or any of his precious NVS reps. Grow the hell up!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to stand up and turn them in to Novartis compliance. I agree that Publicis will not want to bite the hand that feeds them. So it's up to you. They have to follow up with it. You are not alone

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're hired hands, nothing more.
    Get over yourselves.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The boob comment early is sorely missed. It was so true as well. LOL
    Watch out for the Novartis reps with undue influence due to overly sized turbo bazoongas! You will not win. Fake is great, but super sized is deadly. Managers will never say no to them.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

to argue who is better, PDI or Novartis is like herpes and Crabs arguing over who is the better STD

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Situation: PDI rep learns that his Novartis counterpart is actually filling out PA forms in offices. PDI rep goes to Nvs rep and asks him about it. Nvs rep says he'll do whatever it takes to sell Entresto.. PDI rep tries to talk Nvs rep out of filling out any more PA forms. Nvs rep says he won't fill them out any more. Fast forward a week: PDI rep learns from another office that Nvs rep is still filling out PA forms himself. PDI rep goes to his manager and the Nvs mgr gets called in.

Result? PDI rep gets fired for not turning Nvs rep in as soon as he heard of compliance violation. Nvs rep still employed.

Totally unbelievable!! Blame everything on the "lowly" PDI rep

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call corporate compliance and report !!! Amazing the crap that happens .. anonymous 1 (800) 543-6502..

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anonymous??? No way!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will never be allowed to call in anonymously so get that out of your head. And if you do go to Compliance you will be interrogated and accused, the system doesn't work it's designed to protect the company not YOU. Best advise is if you witness or think in anyway you will be fired or retaliated against by coming forward go seek legal advise "FIRST" and have your legal team send a letter to PDI/NVS warning them to not even think about firing you or retaliating, that you will file a wrongful termination suit, I promise you that you will left alone. Don't go to MGT just have your legal team deal w/ it. These people are cowards, PDI/NVS Mgt. and the only way to deal w/ them is show them maximum pain. These people have no problem trying to ruin good people reputations and the only way to deal w/ them is to ruin them first. Cost: 100-200 consult w/ attorney, Letter from attorney 500-1000 and you will now have the upper hand...It will be the best money you have ever spent.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No need to worry contractors. Too many reps in underperforming territories. You will be axed soon

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We hope so troll.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll, This goes for you too. At some point when you think you are going to get nailed to the wall why not defend yourself instead of taking it up the @@@. Or, maybe you like that, my bad.