Do "older" reps stand a chance?

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Mar 10, 2014 at 7:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best overall to stay away from experienced biologics reps. They don't understand the change that is going on.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont know any experienced rep who would take such a paycut. But not only that, I dont know ANY experienced rep who would be ok working under an INexperienced DM. That just doesnt make sense. The experienced reps who have interviewed either backed out or didnt get a call back.

Im confused why anyone with experience would be ok with a younger and newer DM who has no idea how to lead a team! That's beyond me!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! I thought the same thing.. Whether or not they want to attract experienced reps aint gonna happen. How long will the experienced reps deal w incompetent and newbie DMs??Probably not long. Add on mismanagement, lack of leaderhip and low pay.. This division is almost the laughing stock in the industry!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude r u kidding me?! Not sure about the Rheum positions that were filled months ago, but this new position callin on Derms are for chics period!!! If any DM dares to hire a male over a female for the derm position, he is definitely smokin on something!

Leave the spots avail to the young 20 and 30 year old chics on this one.. There will be guaranteed increase in sales vs hiring a male, esp an old fart at that!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost all Reps who call on derms r females.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having a young and inexperienced manager is by far the worst work environment to be in. They add nothing to the table for the company, me nor sales growth. I am working with one now (in this comp) and would rather have a manager who knows what they're doing. Sad my manager knows absolutely nothing about business, management or basic business terminology.

They are hiring reps who are newer and still new tothe industry. You ask why.. Well, these managers risk losing their position for a rep who knows how to make things happen more than they do. Think about it, would you hire someone smarter or more knowledgeable than you so YOU can be REPLACED???!!! I didnt think so...

Reps are almost as good as who they work under.

MEDIOCRE MANAGERS EQUALS MEDIOCRE REPS!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL you can't fix stupid !!!!!!!!!!
    Some Senior Management jackass convinced some other Senior Management jackass that it would be a great time for Celgene to move into a new format of thinking out of the box. We should embrace the Facebook generation for they are the future of our organization.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly! Young managers in this division have no idea what they're doin!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you know so much, why aren't YOU a manager?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sr Mgmt is genius! just think how many more hotties that will be cruising club celgene! this is great! and my balls will be draining with all the new talent