DO RD's Provide Value?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Apr 14, 2017 at 9:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahaha. Best joke I heard this year! Hahahahaha.
    They couldn't sharpen a pencil with a pencil sharpener.
    They know nothing but the company BS. Sales is the least of their skills.wher do you get this crap? You sound like an ass- kisser. Are you an ass- kisser? Show us those fat lips. C'mon, show us.
    Thanks gif a great laugh.working here, I needed it. Hahahahahahaha.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sad whe a company is afraid of CF..... Or are they afraid of the truth?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IPs aren't given out. Also, it would prove nothing. Most paranoid people that would even believe your stupid post would know about personal VPNs which would hide their personal IP.

Even still, to prove anything they would have to prove that what was being said was a lie. They would also have to prove loss of income. Doubt they could do that.

Good or bad this website is pretty anonymous.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats great
    Too bad we don't have the technology to cleanup and effectively manage the customer maintenance process

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AaaHhaaaaahhahahaahhhaaa! This is amazing!! You win for today!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they are a joke. Good luck with any other company and are you really gonna put "regional manager" on your resume?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have news for the poster that said NK's breath was so bad. It's not her breath that smells. They used to call her nacho at a previous company for a reason.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Editors: Please remove ALL posts that personally attack individuals in the Shire. These crude, sexist, and fake posts are the ultimate in cyber bullying. I am sure Cafepharma would like to return to its original intent of providing a forum to discuss science, selling techniques, account management, career opportunities, etc. rather than be a forum for trolls that are mentally sick. Thank You, Shire Sales Force

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Kathy,
    Aren't you supposed to be learning your lines for the conf call on Thursday?
    Hey, we in the North finally get to hear from our fearless leader TP on Friday...where the hell has he been?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a joke "regional mgrs" are..! Hahahaha ... wtf this job is a joke and whoever is in charge of changing territories is an idiot ... kk, MR, wtf ??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really????? Most could not even qualify for a cashier job. WTF

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are great baby sitters that are on many occasions half your age. Grading you carry on a conversation with other adults.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best post ever on our site! Thank You and let's hope we get back to civility and productivity. Amen!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a great RM. Just ask my people. They love andrespect me.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. OK goody two shoes.
    Civility is for pussies. Productivity?? WTF does that mean.
    Ass-kissers not needed here. We have too many already.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely not especially that joke of a rd in NJ!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the company gives the RD's little to no ongoing training
    This is also a segment of employees who are left with no supervision or opportunity to receive regular feedback

A coach who never receives coaching can't benefit those under them

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EWe did start, stop, continue with our RD and they didn't take any of the feedback. Basically rebuffed EVERYTHING we told them

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reality: some are horrible, some are great, some just exist

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heck yes! My RD buys me lunch on his ride along days! Love them Chick-Fil-A sandwiches and waffle fries!