Do we actually get GPS tracked on our company cars?

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Apr 17, 2017 at 11:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do we actually get GPS tracked on our company cars? I always wonder if management has time to watch us and see where we are all the time

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The short answer is yes. But if Pete d and Joe V become co-VPs they're going to stop the practice. Pete came up with a great saying: "Are you going to work harder or are you going to work smarter?"
    It's brilliant and he should have patented it. Once he's in charge we won't have to working hard at all and we're all getting better company cars. So contact J&J senior leadership and cast your vote for Pete and Joe!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is the big announcement coming? It's going to be so great!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To post #2; no his is a dope as that worker/harder/smarter line has been used for decades here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right. But it was Pete who made it up to begin with. Didn't he also come up with the "You have earned the right to challenge your doctors. You know more about immunology and autoimmune diseases than they do so don't leave it up to them to make important treatment decisions."

Ever notice that every territory he sold in, every district he managed, every region he directed always made President's club. If he is made VP, then every single one of us in the field is going to win President's Club. We will live up to another one of his sayings. "Go from GOOD to GREAT!"

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JoeV has told folks he's been approached about the opportunity but nothing has been decided yet. He's "in the consideration set and the process is ongoing".

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But he's insisting that he and Pete are a package deal, right? And then Pete can put his mentees in place to help run the country, right? Because Pete has some great people waiting in the wings and we can really use them right now.
    Sorry Marti, you don't get to go skiing with the best teams this year. And the lobster bake is only on if you have your own. Joe is our man now.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe was Pete's bud when he needed him and he was in marketing, but as our new King, he will only look up now. Pete is old news. That's the Joey way

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pete's dumbness, ego and predictability made him easy to play whether he was a subordinate or manager. He was played by Joe just like he was played by Carlo. I have a friend who has a blog about this industry and he has a great article on there called "Playing PJ" which is both hilarious and educational. It should be mandatory reading for every rep in the industry who ends up working for an incompetent egomaniac and how they can exploit that. The person must know their stuff because they don't even have to work anymore while the egomaniac is a slave to his job and materialistic lifestyle.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I tried to tell them: You lie down with dogs, you're going to get up with fleas. But they wouldn't listen. Now they not only have fleas, but ticks as well. And the sickness that comes with that.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And sometimes when you lie down with dogs you get up with dog poopies on you. I think that's what happened to the Pete crew! Stinky-poo!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's already bailing on his reimbursement team. Just over a year with us and he's checked out looking for the next job

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do they track? I'm interviewing. Are you able to drive the car for personal use as well?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask HR.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pete is an institution here. People would fall on their swords for him, He leaves, and the best and brightest are following him. If senior management is serious about turning this company around, they better pay Pete and pay him good.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or you could just tell me.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO! We love sitting in the home office sipping wine with Marti and tracking you whereabouts while we read your call notes. "Spoke about safety and efficacy of Remicade with 5 physicians." LMAO so much! We'll do high-fives and make jokes like "From where, their living room?" Then we mark your name down so we can be certain to harass the hell out of you.

We see you at the Mall.
    We know when you're at home.
    At your kid's game.

We know all. And we own you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life you fucking weirdo

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do not work for this company but from what I understand at my company, the trackers are more of a tool to get an insurance break. Like if the car was stolen or to make sure it is safe.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a great one.
    Have fun entering your calls after your donut deliveries!