Do we have to hang out with the OUD reps next week?

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2019 at 9:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure some of them are good people but it is making a few of us nervous that if we have to spend too much time with them, their negative energy and baggage will bleed over into our BHU side. Would rather stay totally separate.
    Any thoughts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure they want nothing to do with any of you either.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys have no clue what you’re getting into. This place is like none other. If you come in thinking you’re better than anyone else you’ll soon learn we’re all equally screwed.

On a side note you might want to be nice to the oud folks since all of you keep asking favors of us since none of you have any influence in your territories yet. I thought u guys were all so experienced but you don’t know anyone. Up hill climb for u guys. U may want to hang out just to learn something

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. It was explained to me that the bhu team was invited to the meeting so they can receive help from the oud team. They need contacts in their territories and seemingly have little to none. They offer zero help to oud.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BHU will need to buy OUD dranks with their big base salaries. Y’all ballers. We poor.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You might want to come to the meeting with a little sensitivity. “Baggage” “Negativity Energy” you have zero idea what OUD has been going through. Take a seat, use your Indivior notepad to learn something, watch and listen. BHU is not the team that is going to keep this boat afloat.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s true. U want to keep your job u should hope oud does well. Your little product alone can’t sustain the company. The faster u realize you’re the junior varsity the better. Small potatoes

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of us don’t want to hang around a bunch of bottom feeders who fed the pill mills.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OUD = drunken counselors wanna b rep
    BHU = arrogant leftovers

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard a lot of the OUD reps are former addicts in recovery. We will need to be sensitive towards them.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seem like an excellent hire by Indivior. You are going to bring so much value to the culture.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait until BHU starts having "We hear you" conference calls.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a piece of garbage you are. I cannot wait until your post drug is an epic failure. When it does, please don't let your negative energy and baggage infect anyone else. FU asshole

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*P.O.S. drug* in case you couldn't figure that out.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is funny! A Lot? Is that quantitative? I bet you are a person that uses hope. How about this let’s hope you are smarter than you appear.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does a piece of garbage make way more in salary than you?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not worried about negative attitude bleeding over from OUD, I am worried about actual blood being spilled by the rep they hired in Alabama who was arrested for multiple domestic violence charges. Someone told me his initials are WP. Can anyone shed some light on this?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surely we didn’t hire him or keep him on with all this baggage and me too movement going on.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This entire thread is disgusting. There isn’t a chance any of the BH people have an idea to what has gone on. No clue about anything. Clearly this is a disgruntled employee. Don’t buy in.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you serious? Everything has been on Cafepharma for quite some time.