Do we have to hang out with the OUD reps next week?

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2019 at 9:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I completely agree

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has been posted before

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow what a comeback. You're so smart and obviously better than everyone else with your Giant salary and superior product. I'm sure Perseris will soon be a huge success as will you

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yeah. U should definetly believe everything on cafepharma!!!!!! Really??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The BH reps know what is going on. There are a few crossovers from OUD on that side. And they have been in this board for months wondering if their jobs would actually transpire. I can’t wait until they get to work with the abyss called InSupport since they are SOoooo experienced. LOL

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We hire a new division of reps and you assume these people know nothing?! What a bunch of assholes we are to assume we know it all. I’m embarrassed by my fellow OUD counterparts on this thread. We have no competition in addiction...how easy it has been all these years! Also, you know ziltch about who these people are and where they came from...pipe down...or move on if your life is so miserable here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the bhu rep starts a negative post saying they don’t want to be around the oud reps because they are negative. They really are as dumb as advertised aren’t they.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love the fact this company completely trashed the future bc they have no business intelligence- at all. NOW there is total infighting between the reps bc of the lousey culture they’ve created. Way to go INDV, way to go

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t believe the DC meeting is next week already. It will be my 1st day of work this year.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Roll play roll play and more roll play. That should solve all of our problems LMAO

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one truly in oud would say this

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last I looked some asshole in bhu started this negative post so if you’re feelings are hurt by a dog. U get what u give