Do you ever make $150k?

Discussion in 'Tri-path' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2010 at 1:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My recruiter said I will, but I'm hearing the contrary. Starting base is $55k.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh thats a good one. I almost pee'd myself when i read your question. Hearing the new compensation plan that was just released. You couldn't make that before, and you certainly will make less after today. Move along and look elsewhere. You want to know how a recruitor is lieing? Their lips are moving. They'll always overstate compensation. Truth be told only 4 or 5 reps hit their quota in the entire company in 2010 and none of them made anywhere near that. It was that bad. It was so embarassing that they stopped issuing stack rankings of reps after Q2, so as not to demotivate the field. Some reps made a couple of thousand for the whole year. Others got nothing. Raises were pathetic, year before that they froze raises, and they raised healthcare costs by over 40% fir 2011. So we basically took a cut in pay. Try starting or supporting a family with that 55K base and paying thru the nose for BD's health benefits. The Tripath division has not hit its budget number in 6 years. Last year they actually sold less $$ than the year before. BD corporate is eyeballing Tripath leadership this year and if they dont perform it's going to be an outright blood bath at the top. Unfortunately reps will start finding a way out after all this. Especially after today. Hope has really left the field in the last few months. Today was the punctuation mark.