Do you get an employee referral bonus?

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by LookingToNetwork, Aug 6, 2018 at 3:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Hi I'm looking for a position in Allergan. I have pharmaceutical sales and training experience and a year in outside sales in the cardiovascular specialty. I've applied to Allergan a handful of times, I cannot get my resume through. I'm looking for somebody to network with and pass my resume along to get in contact with a recruiter or hiring manager.

Located in South Florida. Connect with me on Linked In: Mandy Mizell

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep seriously. Pharma is about networking, I’m clearly a good sales person bc I got you to click with a WIFY title. Also the worst somebody could say is Seriously?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"pharma is about networking"

-person who doesn't work in pharma

Hmm strong logical reasoning there

I wouldn't refer you if you paid me you sound extremely arrogant and entitled. A strong sales person would walk their ass up to the local hospital and look for reps and managers to talk to offer to buy coffee and then if the meeting goes well close. You just expect random strangers to vouche for you and risk their careers on someone they don't know. Stick to selling cosmetics or mattresses.

-actual rep

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marketing here, you bums do not sell anything. You give away free product and vouchers, deliver lunches and are constantly being babysitted slap around and put on plans and thankfully fired.
    This doesn’t happen on our end. We bust our ass and you weaklings can’t bring it to fruition.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree it's hardly a sales job I came from b2b let's be honest though without us doing everything you said above there would be no awareness about any drug, and you wouldn't have a job creating shitty useless DSAs because there wouldn't be a company.

How about them apples?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You aren’t getting calls back because you have experience. Allergan doesn’t like that. And on top of that, you probably want to be paid based on your experience. Allergan doesn’t like that either

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For a poster above - Allergan sells Skinmedica, aka cosmetics for doctors, which is more widely sold on Amazon and Overstock.Com,
    Get over yourself

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Entitled and arrogant for sure. Although she may fit in perfectly here!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sorry I gave you the impression I was entitled and arrogant. I was merely asking for help. I do have experience in the industry, and it is about networking. I have networked with many people and they have kindly passed my info along after speaking with me about my experience and drive. I was hoping to use Cafe Pharma for a positive outcome but it seems to be a negative space. I never saw the point in bashing your company on a job board when others are trying hard to get back into industry. Sorry this chain started an incindiary conversation of an attack on the profession, which contrary to belief of posters is indeed a tough profession and very tough to get back into. I was hoping to look for some help and people to network with but apparently Cafe Pharma is not an avenue at all.
    Best,
    Mandy

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mandy- I worked at Legacy AGN for almost 27 years doing research. At that time there was an employee referral process and many of us helped others find work in Irvine. Now youre dealing with Forest assholes. They are most likely millennials that have an entitled character flaw attached to them and their work ethic is shit. Forest came in and destroyed AGN so to be blunt, stay away from AGN cause its a shithole now. AGN is run by a moron named Saunders who has taken the stock from a high of 340ish to a low at one point around 149. The guy couldn't run an electric train if you showed him. Another reason to stay away. Good luck with your search. You seem ambitious and resourseful. Wish I could help but all my old contacts were laid off like the rest of us so these dipshits can destroy the company.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dead on