do you idiots just have another downsize?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jan 1, 2019 at 3:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

morons.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boost that stock price.
    Cash in, move on to the next company.
    Repeat

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If anyone gets downsized, can they get a job with you at WalMart?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of question is that? Look at the history of GSK over the past eleven years. Five re-orgs which included three layoffs. Essentially every two years we have a layoff. We'll have another in 2020.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes we did. Word has it that the next layoff is planned for 2020. Respiratory will be sold or sent out to a contract organization. Not a rumor folks. This is being discussed throughout the industry. If you have the guts, ask one of your leaders at the next town hall meeting. The will squirm and wiggle with their best redirection of the question. If you listen closely, the truth will come out.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong - layoff coming in 2019 to HIV/ViiV. Don’t think GSK is going to wait until 2020

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That may be true for Hiv. Respiratory is on life support for another year to year and a half. If you are under the age of 55, you should really be looking to get out of this organization while you can. If you wait for severance, you will be labeled as unemployed which makes it more difficult to land your next gig. You know the old saying, "easier to land a new job while you have a job". The really sad part, kinda funny in a way, is that TSMs will be affected the most. They are overpaid management. Those positions are more scarce. 2020 is when it will all take place. Emma has referred to this date on many occasions. It's already been decided.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you think Viiv is heading for layoffs? My manager just said they were looking to "reevaluate and come up with new strategies" but there was no plan for layoffs. Although I suppose that 2DR is probably more of a dumpster fire than any of us know or realize.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, I am a manager. You answered your own question. Juluca has underperformed to such a level that expectations for our next 2DR have tanked. Re-evaluation and new strategy are basically manager speak for layoffs. Best case, 2 reps per territory which is what my peers and I want.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sure glad i worked 3 hrs per day max and made a ton. then got into medical sales and had to pump out 5-6 hrs/day. retired at 49. of course, i live alone after a divorce but refused to pay for any college for my son. no need. rich in-laws, and no laws make you pay for college. paid my child support and finished wealthy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ps-good thing he was only 4 yrs old too. eg-no I Phones, no pay for play sports, et al. I got out early. EARLY. SAVED my dough and got my nice new custom log cabin..........

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully you support your kid with more than finances, or lack there of. You sound like a stellar dad.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My husband worked really hard. We upgraded the house, the pool, even managed to install a tennis court on our modest lot. When we sell the house, we will be rich.

Hoping to get a few years in