Do you think our company will make another year?

Discussion in 'Questcor' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2012 at 8:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry - the only brain that is dull will be those who chose to ignore the rules. You can say whatever you want but fraud is fraud and kickbacks are kickbacks. And no, I wasn't one of the ones who got let go. Remember the OIG likes evidence and I'm still gathering it. BTW - I'll let you know when I collect my 25% of the settlement for blowing the whistle.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please let us know!!! Until then, stay off of our site which is meant for us Questcor employees to bitch and moan about important things like our goals and managers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good try, you're using all the right words and phrases...you catch on fast! Now go back to shorting the stock, which is obviously your intent.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question: What's that smell?

Answer: Shorts' balls being roasted on an open flame when QCOR hits $50

Question: What's that sound?

Answer: Shorts screaming as they are disemboweled and roasted alive when QCOR hits $60

Good luck shortie, but it ain't gonna do you no good.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It should be sharp. This asshole has been grinding it since early fall.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You idiots are barking up the wrong tree with this fraud and kickback crap. The real issue is that the drug has an ACUTE indication, but yet it is really not an ACUTE treatment. Heard it takes several days or more before patients can actually start treatment.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CLUELESS!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to go back and get you GED! I can see why this company is failing because of stupid fucking idiots like this one!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go back and proof read your sentence, moron. The people who work here have mastered the English language.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not with the company you dumbass fucking dickwad. I am investor who bought at 13 when the last asshole shorts tried a smear campaign. I bought more this week when you idiots pushed the stock down with your bullshit "report." I expect big returns on the stock over the next year too. You shorts are so stupid- this company is red hot and will bury you.

Good luck to all longs. Go QCOR!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The legislation I think you are referring to is Senator Chuck Schumers upcoming anti-price gouging bill. He hasn't released a copy of the actual bill so we don't know if it will impact orphan drugs or not. Schumer gave some very negative testimony about orphan drug pricing in 2007 - but that's as far as it went. If the bill is narrow in scope (which it probably is), no problem. But, if he words it to have a broad impact it could hurt this company and a few like it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm long.

I'm Strong.

And I'm Down to get the friction on.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for that mature and insightful stock analysis. I think you might be on the wrong board chief. Yahoo has an amateur stock pickers board where your thoughful and pithy commentary would be more at home. You might want to go there.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course, we would hate to mislead those coming to this site for anything other than an astute, pithy discourse on qcor stock positions. These are probably the same folks who get their relationship advice from penthouse forum.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe one of you clowns got quoted on cafepharma in a biased streetsweeper claim about Qcor. I have never heard anyone ever citing "Cafepharma" as a reputable site. I guess we can't tell this message board that we bribe our doctors by bringing stripers into lunches or it will get posted on some blog. Funny stuff!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, anonymous posters on cafe pharma are always a good source for responsible journalists. Not to mention quoting "former insiders" who were fired for being completely worthless employees.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No shit. What a joke.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a blog post after the street sweeper article appeared:

SEC and Mary Shapiro
    Posted by James P on January 16, 2012 at 3:41pm
    10 Comments 1 Like

Just wanted to let you know that this web site is engineered by many crooked people. Some have served time and others are in various forms of litigation. Tomorrow I plan to file a formal complaint with Mary Shapiro regarding the blatant "short and distort" manipulation by Streetsweeper in reference to Questcor Pharmaceuticals. I will not allow Melissa Davis or any other criminals who work for her to cause financial harm with no facts to back up her allegations. My guess is major brokerages such as Fidelity and Vanguard will be filing in kind suits of their own as early as tomorrow morning. In my opinion, Melissa Davis belongs in jail and I plan to do everything I can to put her there. I can't wait for tomorrow to arrive. Luckily I work about 1/4 of a mile from the SEC headquarters on F Street, in DC.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

January 27, 2012
    14:38 EDT QCOR theflyonthewall.com: Leerink remains positive on Questcor after second StreetSweeper report
    Leerink says StreetSweeper's second investigative report on Questcor did not contain any new information that changed its positive opinion on the stock. The firm said it would be aggressive buyers of Questcor shares now that the risk of a negative surprise from StreetSweeper has been removed. :theflyonthewall.com

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

January 30, 2012
    07:37 EDT QCOR theflyonthewall.com: Questcor overhang removed, says Oppenheimer
    After an investor blog published its second article which was critical of Questcor, Oppenheimer believes the article has little credibility. while the blog's objectiveness is questionable. The firm maintains an Outperform rating on the stock. :theflyonthewall.com