Do your recruiters ever read their email?

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Feb 18, 2018 at 10:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been trying to get a hold of a recruiter for a position I applied for and can not get a dang email, call, LinkedIn back. It’s more than annoying. This recruiter will email me with stupid positions I’m way over qualified for and when one comes up that I happen to be qualified for, she ghosts me. Very unprofessional.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The recruiters job is to fill the position. It’s not their job to serve you. It’s business, don’t take it personal. Imagine if they already have a candidate lined up. Why take the time to respond to you or anyone else that’s interested. You think you are the only one inquiring. Inventiv actually has a lot going on right now. Keep applying, emailing and calling for positions. Just don’t take it personal if they don’t respond.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The N.E recruiter is the worst!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you must be one of those recruiters

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter not returning emails, calls, LI messages, FB requests?? this is par for the course in this industry...really how hard is it to find a gagillion laid off reps and newbies with experience for any opening....

You better be a perfect fit with excellent resume to get call back...its not personal just business

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The SC recruiter is the best. She replies to emails and keep you updated on all openings.