Dodged a Bullet?

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Jul 19, 2019 at 11:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did those who were on a PIP and had low Q1 and Q2 numbers dodge a bullet? Under KM, they were to be fired shortly, but will probably stay longer now and continue to suck.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The favoritism shown to the consistent bottom feeder reps. is also over. You have nowhere to run, we know it’s hard out there but find a way to get it done instead of reiterating excuses, ever try to contact the reps at the top and ask them what they are really doing? Most of us haven’t heard boo from any of you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are products of Putz’s training methodology, he’s the next to go.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on, Opko! Those at the bottom are not even earning their base salary. How fair is that to the performers? Let’s take their base salary and pay MSLs in stead.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would be of great pleasure to see him go. He is a snake, be careful of his friendship. I heard he will have to relocate to Miami if he wants to keep the job. He won’t be tooting KM under the desk anymore so he is not protected.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, like the reps at the top are setting the world on fire. You just so happen to have everything in your favor like REIMBURSEMENT! Every territory is differento. , every. region is different, every state is different, every x x

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. Or they inherited more prescribers by luck than most. Oh they are such great sales reps, please call me with your great tips on selling. Please teach me moron. You are so elite!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

”Elite” as a word shall from now forward shall be now considered a synonym for “backwoods hillbilly” within OPKO. As an example of usage, “Wow, that goose egg you posted in the weeklies was elite”.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? cuckoo, cuckoo!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put down the bottle of bourbon, sober up and rewrite what you’re trying to say.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have nothing to worry about, even fat assed managers at the bottom need love too.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They need to update their resumes! Tic- tock, tic-tock, tic-tock....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was contacted by a recruiter for a position in NYC, was the territory a performing territory or at the bottom? Recruiter not helpful and is pressing me hard with my experience is renal, don’t want to consider with all of the problems pertaining to reimbursement, hows the HUB? Can reps use specialty pharmacy?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please join us if you have specialty pharmacy, hub, and renal experience. Territory is in good shape. If you can’t handle reimbursement issues don’t apply.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DON’T even think of coming here. More than 50% of the sales force is actively looking to get out. For most of us this is the worse company we have ever worked for and the worse management team. They are pressing you hard because they are desperate. The latest and biggest fiasco is this milage tracker for the sales force. The person that answered you is clueless. Lovely!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What I was afraid of, tired of being micromanaged but if reimbursements are problematic then offices will be intolerable, for the previous poster to say if you can’t Handel the reimbursement issues then don’t apply, should have said if our customers who are overwhelmed with paper work, denials, appeals and patients who can’t afford high copays then I won’t apply as I can easily manage reimbursement issues because that is what I’m dealing with everyday. Previous poster lost sight of the bigger picture, sad culture.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! Do your due diligence and you will be enlighten even more.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest