Does anybody have a DM worse than mine??

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2013 at 7:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

40-50 between the 2 companies

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F Off, loser!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad apples fell last time, stay on trend!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG! Meenal Mehta the worst! Her "coaching" typically features her amazing ability to repeat the same thing over and over again using slightly different words and sometimes just the same words over and over. OMG bitch, you already said that STFU!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG we have one of those too! I dare not say who it is......

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m probably one of the few who doesn’t care either way.
    There are people on our team though that deserve to keep there positions and I would gladly take a severance. Wish they would at least give the option.
    I’m on great team with a great actually caring DBM that is not pharma brainwashed. I’m not sure how Takeda got him to come over but he’s one of best DBMS I’ve had in my entire career. I fear my team getting stuck with a manager or (RST) that isn’t good and having to start out with a less than good manager.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I have worst DM here in Phoenix. Started with Lundbeck over a year ago and left Syneos because of that DM. But this guy Sam is riding me hard all the time

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a quick shout out to all you idiots that got vaccinated because your company told you so and still got laid off the rest of you are next

Lol

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about we got vaccinated because we wanted to do the right thing and keep ourselves and others healthy? Go fuck yourself scaredy cat.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You did the wrong thing

Do the right thing
    vote dems out
    everywhere

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha!!!

You’re on the wrong side, fool.

Epic fail!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should be getting boosted and not on CP.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zugay is a joke. JB was a joke. Cerar, loser. Come to think of it, Trintellix and Vyvanse are a joke too.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TW gone!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I live for winning Crescent.