Does anybody have a DM worse than mine??

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2013 at 7:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Polite and mannered people do not speak harshly of others! If you have nothing nice to say then keep your opinions to yourself. Thank You and it is right to follow this golden rule!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately polite and well mannered are not qualities Takeda values in its management.

I don't owe anybody anything other than the same garbage treatment they afforded to me.

Payback is a bitch and sometimes lasts forever. Remember that the next time you make the personal choice to be shadey.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got that right! Keep documentation of all your conversations with your DM and forward each and every email to a personal email account. You never know when they could come in handy! They document and start paper trails on us, we can do the same with them. Many DM's are so shady and stupid as to hang themselves with their own words. Keep an eye on them at all times and if the situation presents itself.....there are ways to hold them accountable.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Polite and mannered? You kidding me? Reps need to start pulling the same bullshit tactics that Takeda managers pull. We should start to do the same to them such as to document everything, only focus on the negative, lie to their faces, report their shortcomings to their ASD and manipulate FCL to paint a negative picture of them. How can upper management not see the incompetence of these managers....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like the piece of shit manager I work for in OH....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cowards result to vulgar words! Grow up and this thread is SO BORING!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The post holds self righteous grandstanders who thieve other peoples work accountable.
    Until the company allows 360 reviews of management, cafepharma it is.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must not be talking about that ugly manager in youngstown...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're also very shady.....as is their RSD. Watch your backs around these guys.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager is great she doesn't know shit, but she's great I have a great team I get along with all of my cunterparts life is good keep the paycheck coming Tokyo it's like taking candy from a baby.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RSD in Ohio is a snake... watch ur back. Comes across nice but will screw u over.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If in Youngstown....you are screwed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about MS in the NW Florida!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see you got the last reply to this post removed Bob. Nice work. Keep on having them taken down and I'll keep posting them. You're one shady guy and nobody with half a brain would trust you. You couldn't lead yourself out of a paper bag, let alone lead a region.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ol' Bobby has a little issue with being called out on CP it seems. I think he'll have this one taken down in no time flat. Lol. He's probably trying to figure out who doesn't like him enough to post the truth about his lack of leadership on CP. I've got a clue for you....nobody likes you and everyone is aware of your "management" style....the exact opposite of leadership. Where did you go to business school anyway? That's what I thought, you don't have formal leadership training outside of Tapkeda do you? An obvious reflection on the infamous training department if they turn out turds like you and put you into management positions.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah... Bob was a leader in the 10th mountain division prior to coming to TAP/Takeda. I think that qualifies as leadership. Maybe you don't. That's probably why a whiny maggot like you keeps posting here!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take a look at his record as a "manager" and the way he conducts his business and it'll become obvious he is not a leader, regardless of any military experience back in the '70's. All this company cares about is what have you done for us lately. SO, the fact that he WAS a leader back then, hardly means he is a leader NOW. Nice try Bob.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alot of shitty people have military backgrounds
    Thank you for your service but it doesnt grant you a
    Pass in corporate america for the rest of your life

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

David Petraeus is a military genius. Look at how he comprised is leadership role at the CIA by having an extramarital affair with the author of his book. People are human and have character flaws, regardless of military background or not, some more than others, bobby boy being in the latter category. He may be fit to lead in the military, but he sure as hell doesn't know how to lead in coprorate America.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people who talk the most about their military background
    Usually have done the least in terms of service.