Does anybody have a DM worse than mine??

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2013 at 7:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is not Bob, it is Bob's boss.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Bob, his boss, and most of the DM's that work for him unfortunately. He has created a culture of corruption and fear.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Bobby and his boss like to "hob the knob" after hours at the hotel.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on! Bob's unethical behavior has encouraged his DM's to behave the same way. They are far from untouchable though. Document, document, document......on every ride along day!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there any bad DM's in Bob's region?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice attempt to fish for some info. This previous post was obviously a DM in Bob's region trying to narrow down who is posting the truth about Bob and a few of his corrupt DM's. The truth hurts doesn't it? We know who you are and aren't about to fall for your little fishing expedition.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same about that "guy" in the ohio region..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummmm our DM hired a friend about 8 months ago, now every time there is conflict tHis friend is in the clear even though they are the one causing the conflict... Total BS! And what's worse this person is terrible at talking with physicians and staff, and they wonder why numbers are dropping!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers melt when they get pressure from management to hire one of their "unqualified" friends.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time will tell, it wont be long before he realizes that he shouldn't have been a coward and given into the pressure of home office management. Thank god he is not my manager, I could not work for someone who only looks out for himself and not the good of the district..

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL - yep Fouche the douche takes the prize when it comes to bad, no make that terrible, managers. Thank goodness he was laid off and is no longer in pharma.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EH in MI is the WORST!!! At least his partner in crime SB is long gone to Vivus!! Together they made everyone miserable. All the reps think they had something going on too!!! Ha! Ha!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With everything going on in the world, who gives a crap about this topic!! Show some class and maturity and be a professional! The people we are hiring as reps appear to be shallow little morons!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your input Bob. Still a little upset you were called out for your and lack of ethics and professionalism? HA!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I stated, little morons we are hiring!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And who exactly is hiring all the "little morons"? The only moron is you little man. Try growing a foot, dropping a pair of nuts, and man up. YOU are the one who has led his region into the crapper. Your lack of ethics and leadership are the reason nobody in the region can stand you! Do us all a favor and do the honorable thing.....QUIT!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right.....and those shallow little morons have been promoted in Bob's region!! The DM(TB) in STL accuses reps of not doing their job but never steps foot in accounts to even know. He just emails ride along reports to his reps to sign and never does the ride along. The meetings he does attend with his reps are a joke because the customers can smell his bs a mile away and don't understand why he is even there. He then tries to call his reps out on details of the meeting but forgets he attended the same meeting. He has his new reps do his expense reports because he is too big of a dumb ass to know how to submit them to get approved and cover for the meals he feeds his family. The poor new reps actually think this will get them ahead. Then, when his integrity comes into question he asks them to lie to management for him.....again, they think this will get them ahead! Oh wait....then after they have lied for him, did his expense reports, helped him throw other reps under the bus.....oh yeh...he throws them under the bus... Oh ya...and he brags about being a Christian man while doing it!! He is so "professional" he bad mouths KCI employees to accounts that are on the verge of switching to S&N and is too stupid to realize they will repeat this to other accounts in the same position and the people he bad mouths. He is a liability for KCI and upper management just keeps believing his bs. Do they not see how much turnover there has been since he has been manager?? Reps started job searching as soon as he became DM. Other DMs think he is a douche bag and see it, why can't Bob? I suppose when you promote shallow little morons, naturally, they hire more shallow little morons. Imagine that....doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome! Just keep giving him rope Bob and pray your not connected to the other end when he runs out!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Little Moron: Give up your vendetta against Bob. He is the winner and you, my son, is the big time loser!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey MORON, proper English would be "are the big time loser", not "is the big time loser". You are obviously one of Bob's DM's who are so far up his arse he can't see daylight anymore. Face it, BN is one of the most pathetic excuses for an RSD in this company and that is really some accomplishment. If he's such a winner, well.....you know what I'm talking about now don't you Bob?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In Cleveland and can't wait for a shake up with bag mixes and managers. Mine DM freaking sucks...