Does anybody know what happens when you leave BRLI?

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by anonymous, Jan 14, 2019 at 11:29 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm looking at a new position, but it will require giving short notice- if any at all.

Several people have said to take my vacation, etc. as things go forward, then simply resign-but I don't know if that is a good thing.
    I have heard that Monk isn't very kind about people leaving and that his purpose is to force people out so that they can operate under a new model.
    Others have said that they don't pay your commissions out on your final check- just your salary.
    Also:
    Do you get paid your sick days and personal, or just your vacation?

Any input is appreciated.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your life gets better is the short answer.

Monk is not kind to anyone, so expect a rushed departure.

Looks over terms of variable pay plan and hold them accountable to it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything based on base salary. No personal or sick time Vacation pay on base salary no commission. If you need medical resign at the beginning of the month you will be covered. Final check is light.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely agree above. Make sure you read your comp plan BEFORE quitting. They will try not to pay you your last commission check, they usually win because people don't take the time to read their contract and plan their departure. You will probably need an attorney and remember everything goes through NJ state laws no matter where you are. The problem is, fighting them takes time and money! So most people would rather walk away then fight. Your chioce, but I would take as much vacation as possible, knowing that they will most likely take your equipment and walk you out immediately.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quitter! How could you leave a company that is so stable? BioReference will be here until the SEC shuts us down...give it a couple of months

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great odds on FanDuel today that Landis doesn’t make it to April fools day!
    And- they matched the bet!
    That’s quite the parlay

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The odds are he doesn’t make it to groundhogs day .

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least he beat JL by a decade!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What transpires first is a huge sense of relief, like being administered a double dose colonic to cleanse all toxins that were aquired during employment. Your mental and physical state have to go through a period of extreme repair after working in an environment that is so virulent. Hope this helps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been giving myself enemas every few days, hasn't helped.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nobody cares, just stop showing up to the lab. They won't notice for a week. tell them you went on vacation. no one is paying attention around here. I know one lab girl sits in the bathroom stall a couple of times a day.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

could be true!

been meeting with many labs

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You Become Happy Again!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

could be true!

been meeting with many labs

It is not 1998
    No margins in the lab industry to pay his demands
    He will end up like everyone else
    ANOTHER INDUSTRY

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flounder in animal house

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares. Get a life.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fish onnnnnnn!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The game is done my friends

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The game has begun my friends, pin the tale on the anal wart. I sir am the champion:cool:: rolleyes: