Does ANYBODY out there know anything about this company?

Discussion in 'Perrigo Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2014 at 9:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For example, are territories huge? Company cars? Bonus plan? Any info would be appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will you please share???

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not able to divulge such information due to legal circumstances.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you at least say if territories are large and if it includes a company car ? A little info on the sales rep role would be helpful

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does it matter? Do you want a job? If so, apply. If not, apply elsewhere.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will you at least answer the question: which products do reps focus on for promotion? After looking at the website, there are so many products it makes one wonder which are the primarily promoted ones?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly, I don't think you are suited to work here. You seem to be only concerned about getting promoted and moving up the corporate ladder. This company is not like that. It is a collaborative culture where promotions are given to a group of people at one time. There are no superstars here. That is discouraged. People work as one unit to produce results for the company. I have already said too much.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I would appreciate some info. I have a phone screen tomorrow.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like good work environment and a top notch culture to be involved in.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AND YOU GET ALL THIS FROM ME ASKING WHICH PRO DUCTS ARE PROMOTED????? give me a break!!!!#

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would promote all products. That would be your job. It looks as if you are being lazy by trying to gain too much information before you get a job. You focus on working hard to promote all products and invest time to really learn the corporate culture. Being lazy and only promoting targeted products would result in poor performance. Remember, the company wants to sell everything. That is why the products were created. If you are not able to juggle multiple products with the same dedication, you will not be successful here. Laziness, posturing, and self-promotion are poison here!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have the intellect to understand english, please reread my post, as it asks which are the PRIMARILY promoted products. To explain, this means which products carry the most weight. It certainly in no way implied that other products would not be promoted. I've been in the industry and I know that some products are more heavily weighted than others. I now know that you actually know nothing about these positions and I have to wonder if you know anything about the company at all. You are either a troll on this site or a Perrigo employee in the accounting department that knows nothing about pharma sales and how it works. Thanks for wasting my time.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No comp car.. Mileage and car allowance. Low 60's base and 30k commission at plan. Mainly promoting eye care products to optometrists and primary care. Large territories.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the answers you gave. I appreciate it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good company. Roots in MI. Not quite sure of their pharma teams. Marketing is solid. OTC? Google.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they selling themselves to Teva? They already rejected Mylan.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be sure to post what you found out!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a waste of time. Find the info yourself, you lazy bastard. Ask you mommy to help you with your homework.
    Youre too stupid to work her. Heard Starbucks is hiring......but they have multiple coffees and I doubt you'll be able to figure out the primary flavors.
    In the mean time, stick your thumb uo your ass and go back where you came from you freaking asshole.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BTW
    I got the job! Thanks for nothing. Most of my counter parts are roll ins from On Call. I should make some noise here for sure......