Does anyone have anything good to say about KCI at all??

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Dec 18, 2010 at 12:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got called about an interview and was just doing some research....Sounds like I should just stay away.

I havent read one good thing yet.

Anything good at all??

FYI, it in the supply chain division if that helps.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a former 15 year employee of KCI "in the good old days", all I can tell you is to RUN!
    I have seen many highly qualified, skilled and capable people who made KCI a gold standard company years ago, torn apart and abused by the current leadership from J&J. They know nothing about this business and care less about people and Integrity. They should all be led out the door, one by one, starting with CB and followed by MD, DB, JD and all the rest. This once great company is now a JOKE.
    Having KCI on ones resume is now a big black mark on your career.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You always have to be concerned when the most important strategy is about cloning and control of your people. It's called a very insecure company throughout management and the executive body.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What field is everyone in here?

Is this just one field that is getting a bad rap? Or is it the whole company?

I noticed on the company website that there are like 100 job postings and that was the first reason I started really looking for testimonials like this site...

Really starting to think I dont want to continue the interview process...sucks cause I really wanted to relocate to Texas.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our company has sucked for the past 3 years. TERRIBLE Sr. MANAGEMENT. I'm amazed we are not a penny stock.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look on ever company site and you'll see people complaining about leadership and management. A lot of the people on here are old-school burned out reps that haven't seen competition for 10 years or they're nurses (CAM's). go into any hospital and you'll see nurses gossip and bitch all day.

Take the job.If anything, you'd be a moron not to take any opportunity to get your foot in the door.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KCI does not want to be great. Look at the RVP group for proof. tweedle dumb and tweedle dee all insecurely following the queen of clueless

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the advice...I went through about 10-15 forums and saw exactly what you said and came to the same conclusion...I cant find one companies forum that is happy with the company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Bamback Dee or Dumb? We in Texas would really like to know. Thanks for your help.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a difference with the other companies though, they have more then one product to sell. . .and KCI is losing their pattent this year. No back up plan.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fortunately, it takes awhile for monopoly's to lose market share. More importantly, this is just a job and not a marriage.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we used to get Turkeys