Does anyone like working for TriPath?

Discussion in 'Tri-path' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2006 at 7:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love is a pretty deep term that is traditionally reserved for emotional feelings of another. You must be twisted as shit to love any job. Feel deeply would have been okay, or really like. But love in all capitals??? A team of shrinks in Vienna with clipboards wouldn't do you a bit of harm. Give it a shot lover.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above poster....couldn't have said it better. What a fucking nut job. The only thing this company is good for is a steady paycheck while you can enjoy life any way you see fit.....golf, dinners out, interviewing, spa days, botox injections, interviewing, shopping........just ask Ashley, Dale, Edwin, or well, gee, the whole doggone management/home office staff for that matter

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

above me..... you are an idiot and a lazy one at that

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real question is do you like working for BD

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the poster who uses the term 'idiot' on a regular basis, and on every post. You are a feeble-minded, milk-toast, chicken-shit. Which means, you are one of the following low-life, dumb-fucks: Edwin Harrington, Ashley Lemons. Michelle Bugg, Dale Davenport or pretty much anyone from the home office. To remain such a spineless doormat, while pathetically attempting to refute the truths posted about Tripath, only reinforces the fact that Tripath has always been, and will always be, the foremost, sub-standard resting place for the completely incompetent. Leave US alone, you miserabe, in-bred dick-wads.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This person is clearly a moron with maniacal tendencies and a lack of self esteem while carrying some grudge against the fact that he/she (probably she) did not perform well and now wants to take it out on anyone that will read about it. Listen to the market--- $350million for TriPath-Clearly they feel this is a great business opportunity. ------FIND A JOB LOSER!!! Or a vibrator, or maybe both, you can obviously use it!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you cheerleaders stick 3 fingers up your ass and bowl yourselves straight to hell.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW---Merry Christmas to you too!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the poster that claims someone has a grudge against Tripath. Wow, you're really smart.. Every post about our company revisits shameful incidents that are but a small sample of Tripaths pitiful work environment. And the distasteful comment about the sexual aid, well, another prime example of whats managing us.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cut and pasted a post from last year that should help you in your decision:

I do not agree about the inside sales rep. My manager called a few weeks ago to ask about a potential account. I had clear notes in the SFA. When the inside rep called the information relayed back to my manager is that I had never been in. Meanwhile, I had been in 4 times and did a lunch there in December. OBs see a lot of reps and it is truly unfair for these people to be getting us in trouble with our jobs. It turns out that a burse that was new took the calls and had not been in days I visited. I do not mean to self identify, but my friends in other regions said the same things are happening to them and I am out of here soon, and will not have to live in a petty environment anymore.

Since there are a lot of slackers here, the compay hired these people to check up plain and simple. The sad part is that the morale is so low here, the turn over so high, we have no VP of Sales, nothing but problems with FDA submissions and I spend most of my times "defending" my product. I do think I have the better product, but Cytec has the better company. Unless you came from selling vacuum cleaners at Sears, the culture here is very, very weak. I do not know much about the managers except what my manager tells me and he did confirm that 6 reps left in 6 months with Michigan and 4 reps left in 4 months in California. Having a turn over of 1 rep per month speaks for itself without any one writing anything vile here.

I will not miss this sad culture where people are simply so unhappy/frustrated with their jobs. Those that claim to love their job here I have found over the years were the ones that worked the least. In fact, I would bet a kidney that the TriPath lovers put in under 20 hours a week and that is being very generous.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as the other poster said: you are a loser/liar. You are now supposedly 'free' of the issues here-move on! Quit making up lies and trying to stir the pot. Those that hold grudges are usually the ones that have the most problems. last quarter my bonus was over 20K this quarter should be the same.
    so have fun working for starbucks.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The poster who reports 'getting checked up on' by BD/Tripath is absolutely right! One nurse told me that 'the company' called, but didn't want to check on the product or supplies, they wanted to check on ME! Every nurse in that office had left in the last month and luckily, they got the only one left who actually knew anything. I am in the field EVERY day and hated to hear that my company hired me, but didn't trust me.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thats probably EH checking in on you...he is a piece of work! He should have left with little man, JB!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BD actually checks up on you? There must be reasons they do this on some reps maybe some red flags?
    What is the reporting system for calls that you BD people use? Is it electronic or manual?
    Manual there is more people that can fudge calls, sorry but the facts are some people do this and make it bad for the rest.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok folks, these posts seem pretty convincing but it's 2010 now. Your gripes are 3 to 4 years old; surely things have gotten better right? Tell me they have...please.

Are your bonus checks coming in like clockwork or what!?

Is your work effort monitored by telemarket flunkies which is essentially an indirect way of micro-managing or what!?

Are you flying out and renting cars like George Clooney in his latest flick or what!?

Did you realize the "bait and switch" after you took the job or what!?

Are you serious about a measely 55k base salary or what? That's entry level Pharma!!!

There has to be somebody presently working for this company that loves it besides a manager or sneaky HR person that can honestly respond. Someone!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Came from womens health pharma, and this job was not my first choice, but a million times better than pharma. I would never go back to pushing pills. I have had many managers in this industry, and this current one is by far the best. He just gets it, and stays off my shit, so I can do my job. He never gets into bullshit. There are about 4 shitty managers at this company, and the rest are cool...lay off you...if you're not a total idiot.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for responding positively. What about the base?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was just wondering if anyone is making their quarterly bonuses??? What's the average??

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not even close. Make sure you can live off of your base, a bonus here is just a myth.

Kind of like unicorns, bigfoot, and smart blondes.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for being honest about the bonus. Is this true for both the East coast territories and the West cost?