Does anyone recall Leigh Ann Epperson

Discussion in 'Pharmacia' started by Anonymous, Jan 6, 2012 at 4:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MEAN/HORRIBLE/EVIL people YOU ALL are. After everything you've done. How dare u? I WILL take action and it won't b pretty/count on it. The TRUTH never is.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you suffering from SAD? I know Kzoo is a gray and ugly place in the winter. Suggest you try a little Paxil to help you out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey skippy - I'm not SAD but pissed someone got involved in my P life. Behave like that = big well take a guess. Do you even know what happened? I'm still in awe.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So now I work for Siemens? Lol - might consider it. What a bunch of nonsense!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Leigh Ann Epperson was quoted in an AP story today. It dealt with appropriate dress on airlines. She said she had no objection to traveling with someone wearing a shirt with "FUCK" writen on it. I assume she does not have young children.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WARNING: Do NOT use swear words on CP Message Board. Editor

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good advice! My WARNING as well.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phenomenal leader and taught me which is huge these days.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Das Da Truth.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love the Hawkeyes beating the Meeeeecheegan Pusserines!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was that cry baby Harbaugh calling for his mommy!! LOL!! Buckeyes just plain beat your Pusserines!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did y'all see Jimmy Harboo crying after Meeechegan lost to Florida State? What a baby and sore loser! Hahahahahahah!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about those Buckeyes, LOSERS! Y'all Big 10 fans have JV teams to the boys we have playing football in the South. Y'all are soft losers!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey quit bashing the Big 10, we won two bowl games! Go Northwestern Wildcats!